A beautiful Yucatán oceanfront lodge near Tulum, on the Yucatán Peninsula in Southeastern Mexico. This wonderful vacation rental is located straight in The Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, the largest protected area in the Mexican Caribbean and unique for its geography and wetlands.
With luxury holiday accommodation in these incredible surroundings, the villa is the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable holiday experience. Especially those who are fond of nature and diving or snorkeling will never forget this amazing lodging: the world-famous Mesoamerican Reef (the second largest barrier reef in the world) is literally at your doorstep, and you’ll spot thousands of migratory birds that fly overhead.
The observation deck will be your favorite spot in the house to admire breathtaking sunrises over the Caribbean and sunsets over the endless Reserve jungle. Sip your favorite drink in the living and dining area with palapa thatched roof or close your eyes and enjoy the refreshing ocean breeze.
The house can sleep 6-8 persons in 3 sunny bedrooms. Guests have 2 bathrooms at their disposal and all the rooms dispose of air conditioning and ceiling fans. The rooms are elegantly decorated in light colors with typically Mexican influences, such as colorful accents and refined decoration accessories.
Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve covers approximately 1.3 million acres of central Quintana Roo state. It was established as part of UNESCO's Man and the Biosphere Program in 1986, and in 1987 it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Around 2,000 people live in the area nowadays, especially in the coastal regions, where Punta Allen and Punta Herrero are famous for their fishing activities. It is home to over a 100 mammal species, 336 known bird species and offers nesting ground for many wading birds, as well as two endangered turtle species.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
Included in the price
- Housekeeping service
- Cook that will prepare you delicious Mexican cuisine
- Concierge Service
- Satellite TV
- Satellite Internet (not high speed)
- Use of kayaks, bicycles, beach boards, snorkeling equipment.
- One private boat expedition. Guests may choose from activities such as fly fishing, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, sunset at the lagoon or bird watching at sunrise (duration 1.30hrs)
- * One Swedish (1hr) massage per guest.
- One private transport ride to/from Cancun Airport
Activities available upon request (services provided by third parties, transfers and entry fees and are not included in the prices.)
- Private transportation – AC Van with chauffeur for day trip
- Massage and selected SPA services.
- Scuba Diving Trips, fly fishing, boat trips, photography safari, bird watching, crocodile night safari, kayaking.
- Golf (1:00-1.30 hrs approximate driving time).
- Flight along the Riviera Maya Coast (departing from Playa del Carmen or Cancun)
It’s impossible to get out of plans in the gorgeous surroundings of Tulum. Here are just some ideas:
* Services provided by third parties, transfers and entry fees and are not included, quotes upon request.
- ENJOY the breathtaking natural surroundings of the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve and the turquoise Caribbean Sea, witness the awe-inspiring sunrises and sunsets.
- RELAX on the powdery white beach with the breaking waves as your background music.
- EXPLORE the shoreline and lagoons connected by canals that were built by the ancient Mayas.
- VISIT Tulum*, Cobá* and many other Mayan sites.
- SNORKEL the Great Mesoamerican Reef
- SWIM in underground rivers-cenotes*
- VISIT Xcaret*, Xplor* and Xelha* amusement parks
- DINE at quaint beach restaurants in Tulum.
We can arrange a large number of tailor-made explorations, tours and visits in Tulum and other sites of Yucatán, activities include cultural, archeological and adventurous explorations (these services are provided by third parties at an additional charge)
- Some of the possible activities:
- Bird-watching safaris
- Kayak lagoon tours
- Scuba dive adventures
- Cave diving
- Mountain biking
- Crocodile night safaris
- Motor boating in the lagoons
- Cenote swimming
- Visits of Coba Maya Village, Tulum and Chichén Itzá
- 2hr 45 mins from Cancun Airport
- 45 min from Tulum (dirt road)
Yucatán oceanfront lodge in Sian Ka'an Biosphere Location and other villas and tours nearby
Yucatán oceanfront lodge in Sian Ka'an Biosphere is one of our
Mexico Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Mexico Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Coastal Exploration
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Biking, Hiking
- Boating Sailing
- Culinary Activities
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Relaxing & Wellness
- Wildlife Viewing
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Internet Access
- Spa Treatments
What we can arrange for you
Near by tours and activities