The gated entrance leads up to the parking area and pool level and from here steps lead up to the front door. On entering the villa, the open plan living/dining/kitchen is before you. The main lounge has a large flat screen television, satellite, home cinema and fireplace. Doors lead from the kitchen to the outside dining area with wodd burning oven and barbeque. To complete this level is a second seating area with patio doors leading to the pool terrace and a twin bedded room with en-suite facilities. A washing machine and tumble dryer can also be found on this level nestled under the stairs. Making you way back up the stairs to the second floor you are met by 3 luxurious double bedrooms of different design all with there own private bathroom and TV sets linked to the main system. All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned for your comfort. The 3rd floor features the second of the recreation rooms, this one housing a third living area with leather sofas, flat screen TV, Pool Table, two card tables, computer desk and private bar. Large windows run the length of this room giving breathtaking 180' views of the area. The house is also fitted with a state of art security system and from any TV in the house you can see who is calling at the electronic gate and by pressing a button allow them access.
- The villa has a 8 x 5 pool terrace.
- From the lounge area stairs lead down to the recreational area fitted with Gym and Fitness equipment, Sauna and Hydro massage (4 people).
A beautifully furnished dining area has seating for eight and a luxurious kitchen with state of the art appliances.
Luxurious Heraklion Countryside Pool Villa - Yosef Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxurious Heraklion Countryside Pool Villa - Yosef is one of our
Greece Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Greece Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
Yosef Villa is located in a quiet elevated position, less than a ten minute drive from the beaches of the East Coast resort of Gouves.
Accommodation & Layout
- 3 bathroom
- 4 double bedrooms
- 1 double bed in double bedrooms #1
- 1 double bed in double bedrooms #2
- 1 double bed in double bedrooms #3
- 2 single beds in double bedrooms #4
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- air condition
- bottled water
- central heating
- clothes dryer
- clothes washer
- home cinema
- hot tub
- Linens provide
- security system
- stereo system
- sun bed
- 4 ring stove
- 1 outdoor private pool 40sq.m.
- bed chairs
- childs swing
- garden chairs
Terms & Conditions
- CHECK IN TIME: 14:00
- CHECK OUT TIME: 11:00
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: Not required
- CANCELLATION FEES: The following charges apply in case of a cancellation: Cancellations from 30 days to 16 days before arrival 50% from the total amount Cancellations from 15 days to 8 days before arrival 75% from the total amount Cancellations from 7 days to 1 day before arrival 100% from the total amount For no show customers we charge 100 % of the total amount.
- LIABILITY: All tenants are strongly recommended to take out their own travel and health insurance covering all members of their party. We regret that we are unable to accept any responsibility towards any insurance claims made by tenants for whatever cause. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for personal injury, accidents, loss, theft or damage to persons or personal effects, however caused. We are not responsible for the loss of any personal objects of the tenants that will be left at the property after departure, even if we will try to find any forgotten objects. In the event that our property suffers from water and electricity shortages and the property can be cut off without prior notice for varying periods of time, then the tenant should be patient as these situations are out of our control, even if we will do everything possible to avoid them.
- CANCELLATION DUE TO MAJOR FORCE: We are not liable for any failure or delay in the performance of our obligations hereunder on account of Major Force i.e. strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes or any other cause which is beyond the reasonable control. We have the right to cancel any booking in case that any of the previous mentioned happens. In such case the whole amount of rental will be refunded to the tenant.
- TENANT LIABILITY: The tenant is responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival. Any excessive cleaning, loss or damage to the property, debts or charges incurred will be itemized and charged to the tenant. Tenants are required to act in a responsible manner at all times, and to act with respect towards other guests, neighbors and our staff. They must also not transfer furniture or objects without informing the property owner first. We reserve the absolute right to require any individual to vacate a property for disruptive behavior, in which case there would be no refund of any rental payment. The tenant is hold responsible to pay for any damage caused or any loss during his stay at the property, noted after his check out, which has not been reported to us prior to his departure. Tenants agree that the terms herein are binding on them, their family members, heirs, successors, assigns, dependents and/or minors accompanying them and their legal representatives. The tenant is responsible to ensure that children are not left unsupervised at any time during their stay in the accommodation and take extra care with balconies, swimming pool and other places. Parents are responsible for the actions of their children at any time and all tenants have to take all necessary measures for their personal safety during their stay.
- NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS: The total number of guests staying in the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified in the promotional material or the number entered on the face of this contract. We reserve the right to refuse entry or evict the entire party if the number of persons occupying a property exceeds the number stipulated in the contract.
- EXTRA CHARGES: Every extra charge must be paid locally to us by the end of the rental. All payments for the extra charges must be in the local currency.
- LATE ARRIVAL / EARLY DEPARTURE: The tenant must inform us for any delay on the arrival or any early departure. No refunds will be made, if the tenant is unable to arrive on the expected day due to travel problems or in any case of early departure.
- COMPLAINTS / PROBLEMS: The tenant is responsible for informing us for any complaint or problem during his stay in our property and allow us a reasonable time to solve it during the rental period. Failure to do so will void any claim following the rental period.
Near by tours and activities