Xemarri is a highly recommended family holiday home. Set midway between Cas Concos and Santanyi, the single track lane meanders along and leads off through electric gates to this impressive modern countryside property. Set in four acres of mature almond and algarroba groves with stunning views across the rolling countryside. This is a walkers paradise where you can stroll for miles along unmade single track lanes and into fields where you can pick your own wild asparagus growing in abundance during the spring. It is hard to imagine, as you relax by the pool in complete tranquility, that you are only a short drive away from so many glorious sandy beaches and golden coves. The charmining old village of Cas Concos is only five minutes drive and has some excellent local restaurants plus a few local shops. In the opposite direction is the town of Santanyi, which has an excellent market on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and some great antique shops, art galleries, boutiques and restaurants. Some of the finest sandy coves and beaches are also with 10-15 minutes drive.
On entering through the tall pine doors is the impressive reception area that opens into the living / dining room with solid oak dining table, twin sofas and arm chairs, complimentary internet connection, Playstation 2 with two handsets, Satellite Plasma TV and DVD player. This spacious room has a fresh and airy ambience which is further enhanced with the owners paintings. Two French doors open to the poolside and bouganvillea covered garden terraces.
- Outside, the superb floodlit 'azul' mozaic tiled 12.00m swimming pool is "GATED" and has curved Roman steps with children's shelved area. Spacious sun terraces furnished with reclining sun loungers set amidst the surrounding sloping lawns and mature grounds. The well maintained gardens have colourful shrubs, scented herbs and mature Palm trees all set within walled grounds providing plenty of space for children to play and roam around. Within the grounds are an almond grove and ancient algarobba trees.
- The huge L shaped 20m vine covered terrace has brick built BBQ and is ideal for al-fresco dining.
- The far reaching unspoilt countryside views have to be seen to be appreciated and to relax on one of the terraces watching the mountain-capped sunsets is an unforgettable, privilaged pleasure.
- On entering through the tall pine doors is the impressive reception area that opens into the living / dining room with solid oak dining table.
- The fully fitted modern kitchen has a Miele dishwasher, microwave, eye level fitted pine cupboards, electric oven, with hob, serving hatch to the dining room and side door to the large covered BBQ area with the al-fresco dining terrace.
- Furnished to a very high standard throughout, this superbly presented property has air conditioning in kitchen.
Cas Concos Countryside Rental with Private Pool - Xemarri Location and other villas and tours nearby
Cas Concos Countryside Rental with Private Pool - Xemarri is one of our
Spain Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Spain Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
The fantastic rental is set midway between Cas Concos and Santanyi. Cas Concos is a charming little village located in the South of Mallorca and is just a short drive from a bewildering array of beautiful beaches.
Activities / What to do there?
- Vall Dor golf and the renown "Son Menut" horse riding centre 10-15 minutes drive.
- The village itself offers a great selection of both traditional and contemporary restaurants, a bakery, a pharmacy, a newsagent, a few local bars, a small supermarket and a general store that sells almost anything you can think of.
- There is also a fresh produce market that takes place once a week on Wednesdays in a shaded square next to the church.
Accommodation & Layout
Furnished to a very high standard throughout, this superbly presented property has air conditioning in all bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 has twin beds, fitted pine wardrobes, book shelves, full ensuite mosaic tiled shower room and french doors opening to the gardens. This ensuite shower room is suitable for wheelchairs.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have twin beds and share the adjacent full bath/shower room. Bedroom 2 also has direct access to the pool and garden terraces.
- Bedroom 4 has twin beds, double fitted wardrobes, en-suite shower room and access to the upper terrace with fabulous views.
- Bedroom 5 has twin beds, oak fitted wardrobes, ensuite mosaic tiled shower room, and access to the furnished balcony which is ideal for private sunbathing.
- Bedroom 6 has a full sized double bed, fitted wardrobes and full en-suite shower room.
Bed Sizes - Double bed 160x200 Twin Beds 90x200
- The spacious villa has curved Roman steps with children's shelved area.
- The well maintained gardens have colourful shrubs, scented herbs and mature Palm trees all set within walled grounds providing plenty of space for children to play and roam around.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Maid Service 4 Times Weekly.
- Private Swimming Pool 12.00m x 4.00m Depth 1.20m - 1.80m
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
- 1 Travel Cot complimentary - wooden cots are available upon request.
- Winter bookings maid service is twice weekly.
- Complimentary internet connection.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms - hall - Living room and kitchen.
What we can arrange for you
- Pamper by Pool - on request.
- Chef service - on request.
- Babysitting - on request.
Detailed Rate Information
Price ranges from:
- £1,629 - £3,271
- €1,792 - €3,598
Near by tours and activities