Perched high on the slope of Ajax Peak, Winsome House looks out over Coral Bay, Hurricane Hole, and the British Virgin Islands. Nestled into the hillside 800 feet above sea level, Winsome House offers sweeping views of the Caribbean and complete privacy and quietude.Winsome House provides an enchanting Caribbean experience for two couples or a small family. Built in 2004 in the style of the old plantation houses, a Great House provides the dining and entertainment spaces and a separate, two-story building houses the equal-sized bedrooms and baths. 1300 square feet of deck unites both buildings into one indoor/outdoor living space. Glimpsed through five mahogany French doors, the sea is never far from view. The ambiance of the tropics is reflected in the Tommy Bahama and Indonesian furnishings throughout the house.
- Winsome House offers sweeping views of the Caribbean and complete privacy and quietude.
- The guests can enjoy swimming at the swimming pool of this spacious villa. You will feel completely relaxed and have complete fun.
- An unobstructed view of the sea from the pool and the deck beckons for lazy days at home. Spacious decks, both covered and uncovered, accommodate all degrees of sun worshipping.
This villa has Mahogany kitchen cabinetry stocked with Villeroy & Boch dinnerware and Calphalon cookwear and cutlery will please the most discriminating guest. A beautiful carved wooden table provides an elegant dining experience when weather dictates. On a 30-foot, covered terrace, alfresco dining is possible in all but the most inclement weather.
Perfect Ajax Peak Oceanfront Rental with Private Pool Location and other villas and tours nearby
Perfect Ajax Peak Oceanfront Rental with Private Pool is one of our
US Virgin Islands Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
US Virgin Islands Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 8 min, Coral Bay
- Distance to Town: 20 min, Cruz Bay
- Distance to Airport: 25 min, Cruz Bay Ferry
- Golf: No
- St. John villas reveal the beauty of St. John island. St. John, just nine miles long and located just 20 minutes ride from St. Thomas, is unique; featuring protected U.S. Virgin Island National park throughout its lush landscapes. St. John villas provide escape into an almost endless string of picturesque coves and powder-soft white sand beaches. St. John villa rentals are ideal for nature lovers who prefer having a villa in pristine surroundings. Many hillside St. John villas feature endless views of nearby islands creating a stunningly beautiful seascape. St. John’s vacation rentals reveal its green mountains, thick rain forests, colorful reefs, white sand beaches, clear blue waters and ever-blooming flowers, all bathed in an atmosphere of pleasant tropical sounds and fragrances. St. John villa rentals offer villa vacations for the most discerning of clients, exemplified in the prestigious St. John villa community known as Peter Bay Estates. This exclusive enclave features the most desirable luxury villas (Peter Bay Beach House, Hakuna Matata, Coco De Mer, and Sea Cove), found anywhere in the Caribbean. Travelers to St. John must visit the famous North Shore beaches: Hawknest Beach, Trunk Bay, Caneel Bay, and Cinnamon Bay. Discerning St. John villa rental clients may wish to visit the following St. John villas if seeking a great value in their villa rental home: Le Chateau, Crow’s Nest, or Sea Turtle.
Activities / What to do there?
- Situated ideally at mid-island, Maho Bay and the string of North Shore beaches are but a five-minute drive away.
- Ram Head, Salt Pond and the solitude of the East End are reachable within fifteen minutes, as are many of the island's best hiking trails.
- Casual to fine dining is close at hand in Coral Bay or a mere 20 minutes away in Cruz Bay.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 2 Kings
- Up a wide, brick staircase separating the bedrooms from the Great House is the upper-story bedroom with king bed.
- The bedroom opens onto a private, covered deck with just possibly the best view in the house. The shower too with its sea view is sure to delight.
- Separation of the bedrooms from the Great House and from one another assures privacy and independence for all guests.
- On the same level as the Great House, the lower bedroom opens onto the main deck and the pool through two mahogany French doors. The large shower, from which the sea can be viewed, opens onto a brick and native stone patio.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- (Maid: 1x/wk)
- Pool - 10' x 15'
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Internet - Wifi
- Beach Chairs
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts Meet and Greet Pre-stocking Villa with Food Door to Door Luggage Delivery Private Chef Services Massage & Spa Treatments Car Rentals Childcare Services Tours and activities.
Detailed Rate Information
- Apr 15th, 2012
- Apr 15th, 2012
- Dec 20th, 2012
- Dec 14th, 2012
- Dec 14th, 2012
- Jan 3rd, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 10 AM
- Per night - 10.00% Tax (not included in rates)
- US $1,000.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities