Set in complete privacy, with an atmosphere of total relaxation with private swimming pool and a breath taking view, the Wesley House combines a unique blend of traditional Caribbean wooden architecture with all of the modern American amenities. The luxury, serenity, and relaxation Wesley House guests enjoy is created by an indoor-outdoor-living lifestyle made possible by the unique design of the Wesley House. A 2000 square foot outdoor bougainvillea covered deck constructed of purple heart wood imported from Guyana, and exterior walls of Caribbean shake shingles create a restful island living atmosphere. The Wesley House interior, trimmed entirely in Caribbean pine and purple heart wood, is elegantly furnished with island art and eclectic furniture including British colonial designs of water iris wicker and plush upholstered sofa, ottomans, and deep oversized lounge chairs. The multilevel outdoor decks of the Wesley House with pool, waterfall, hammocks, bougainvillea, and chaise lounges, suggest an attractive alternative to the its elegant interior. The ever present refreshing ocean breeze of Navigation Hill, convenience of Island Harbor, indoor-outdoor-living lifestyle, multi island view, elegant furnishings and amenities, unique architecture, and an atmosphere of total relaxation and privacy, always result in a unforgettable Wesley House Caribbean vacation.
- Perched 150 feet above sea level on top of Navigation Hill on the east end of Anguilla, the Wesley House provides a spectacular ocean-front panoramic view of both the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. While relaxing on the deck of the Wesley House, guests can enjoy one of the most spectacular views in all of Anguilla by gazing up to 70 miles upon the islands of St. Maarten, St, Eustacia, St. Barts, St. Kitts and Nevis.
- The cascading waterfall of the negative edge swimming pool, located a few steps below the main deck, creates the illusion of a seamless union of ocean and pool.
The green marble counter top in the state of the art gourmet American kitchen is home to every imaginable kitchen luxury including side by side refrigerator- freezer, microwave, gas oven, dishwasher, two coffee makers, espresso machine, full size and mini food processor, automatic bread maker, waffle iron, wine storage unit, and outdoor gas grill with rotisserie.
Exclusive Island Harbour Oceanfront Villa with Private Pool Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exclusive Island Harbour Oceanfront Villa with Private Pool is one of our
Anguilla Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Anguilla Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 5 min, Savannah Bay
- Distance to Town: 1 min, Island Harbour
- Distance to Airport: 10 min, Wallblake (AXA)
- Golf: Yes - Temenos
- Anguilla villas on the beach illustrate an enticing collection of Anguilla villa rentals and Anguilla villa resorts. Anguilla villas are perfect for the more discerning traveler. Anguilla offers accommodations for travelers that reflect a most interesting palette of sophistication thrust upon the canvas of hypnotically tranquil beaches. Anguilla, just three miles at its widest point and just 16 miles long, boasts some of the finest beaches and most striking shades of aquamarine water anywhere in the Caribbean. In addition to featuring luxury Anguilla villas, represents the following Anguilla villas and Anguilla resorts: Altamer Villa Resort, Cove Castles Villa Resort, Temenos Sky Villa, Temenos Sea Villa, Temenos Sand Villa, Cerulean, Coyaba Manor, and Lez Alize. Most Anguilla villas and Anguilla home rentals are located on pristine beachfront lots that range in location from Shoal Bay and Rendezvous Bay, to Little Harbour. Some Anguilla vacation and villa rentals feature full staff, so make sure to ask your villa agent. Please note that many of our Anguilla villa rentals and Anguilla villas feature virtual tours that are exclusive to the Anguilla vacation rental collection. We invite you to transport yourself to the wonderful and enchanting world of the Anguilla villa vacation rental experience.
Activities / What to do there?
Located only 2 or 3 minutes from Island Harbor, Wesley House guests can conveniently enjoy the attractions of Island Harbor, which include grocery-convenience stores, and some of the best beaches, French bakeries, and restaurants Anguilla has to offer.