Self catering villa Arezzo: This is a delightful, modern family villa on the slopes of Pratomagno in the upper Arno valley, surrounded by olive groves and vineyards yet just one mile from the charming village of Loro Ciuffenna.
Pleasantly furnished in neutral colours with ample, flat garden, this is an ideal family villa and excellent base for exploring the most popular towns and villages of Tuscany.
- A perfect family villa for a relaxing holiday in the Tuscany countryside.
- A charming holiday home for a relaxing break and good base for exploring Tuscany and beyond.
It has a kitchen/dining room with access to covered dining terrace and garden.
Tuscany Holiday Rental - Villino Redditi Location and other villas and tours nearby
Tuscany Holiday Rental - Villino Redditi is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Just 18 miles away is the medieval walled town of Arezzo, believed to have been one of the 12 most important Etruscan cities.
- Visit the Piazza Grande where the buildings surrounding the square bear witness to six centuries of Arezzo's civil architectural development, from ordinary houses of the 13th century to the 18th century Palazzo del Tribunale courthouse.
Accommodation & Layout
- Double bedroom, ensuite shower room, WC.
- Three double bedrooms.
- One bunk bedded room (suitable for young children)
- Shower room, WC.
- Bathroom, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Wi-Fi Internet.
- TV, video, DVD
What we can arrange for you
- Maid service on request.
- Winter heating.
Near by tours and activities