Villa Umbra in fact consists of two villas. The main villa and the smaller neighbouring villa offering extra accommodation for larger groups. This traditional villa in Umbria, originally an old oil mill, has undergone modifications to bring it up to the 21st century whilst not altering its lovely rustic country style.
The villa benefits from a setting of unimaginable tranquility, away from bustling city life and noise.The position on the lower slopes of Mount Qualandro means that the property´s views are especially impressive. The valley of Chiana, olive groves and the castle in the distance.Guests dispose of on-site parking. These villas provide the perfect place to unwind in the midst of the beautiful Umbrian landscape.
- The villa is set in extensive gardens. The swimming pool is 18x7m and provides endless fun for splashing about all day or for a blissful night-time swim.
- Sun loungers are plentiful and there is a covered terrace ideal for al fresco dining in the shade.
Villa Umbra in fact consists of two villas- The main villa and the smaller neighbouring villa.
- The ground floor consists of a large living-dining room, a fully fitted kitchen.
- The smaller villa adjacent to the main building has its own kitchen.
Umbria Countryside Rental with Private Pool - Villa Umbra Location and other villas and tours nearby
Umbria Countryside Rental with Private Pool - Villa Umbra is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
The stunning views are especially impressive, with the valley of Chiana, olive groves, and the castle in the distance. You can enjoy wine tasting, olive tasting and many other activities at this amazing countryside rental.
Accommodation & Layout
Villa Umbra in fact consists of two villas. The main villa and the smaller neighbouring villa offer extra accommodation for larger groups.
- The ground floor consists of one bathroom equipped with a shower and sandstone washbasin. On the first floor there is a cozy sitting room ideal for reading which has another attractive fireplace and a double sofa bed. This room leads onto the hall on this level which communicates the two bedrooms, a double bedded and a twin bedded room. These rooms are decorated with lovely paintings of the area. The bathroom on this floor has a whirlpool shower. The old grain drying -room next-door has been refurbished to form another bedroom, a twin, and a bathroom equipped with whirlpool bathtub and shower.
- The smaller villa has one double bedroom and accompanying shower room. It can accommodate four guests in total with the use of the double sofa bed.
The rental has a children´s play area with a table tennis table.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Cooking gas
- Crib or Cot
- Weekly linen change
What we can arrange for you
- Air conditioning
- BBQ Charcoal (On Request)
- Cellar Tour (On Request)
- Extra Cleaning (€12 per Hour)
- Final Cleaning (€100 per Week)
- Guided Tour (On Request)
- Heating (€4 per M3)
- Olive Oil Tasting (On Request)
- Small Pets Allowed (€50 per unit)
- Supplementary linen change (On Request)
- Washer (€5 per usage)
- Wine Tasting (On Request)
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation fee over the total amount will be applied:
- From reservation to 50 days prior to arrival 30% from 49 days to 30 days prior to arrival 50%
- From 29 days to 10 days prior to arrival 70% from 9 days to 0 hours prior to arrival 100%
Near by tours and activities