This exquisite property located in Umag, Croatia is fitted in the old rustic style, with high ceilings and large spacious rooms. The oak floors decorate all bedrooms and living room, while the kitchens, halls and terraces are marble or terracotta Italian tiles. With its quality appointments and high-quality furniture, this villa satisfies all requirements of the worry-free stay and vacation, making it the ideal place to share with a large group of friends or family.
The villa consists of:
central living area - located on the south side with open view to the sea and consists of ground floor and first floor.
The northern part of the villa - boasting ground, first and second floors, which houses two completely separate apartments for guests and servants. Guests can use the apartment on the first floor, while the apartment on the second floor of the villa is used by staff only during maintenance and cleaning of the villa. During your stay the staff does not live in a villa, as the villa is intended exclusively for residential guests.
- Large spacey terrace which extends on the entire length on the South side of Villa, facing the garden which houses a swimming pool surrounded by Mediterranean plants and all trees of magnolia, pines and palm trees.
- From the eastern backyard, guests enter into separate spa space, containing fitness center, Jacuzzi and a bathroom.
- The outdoor kitchen is fully stocked and in vicinity of eastern backyard, dedicated to recreation, socializing and barbequing, as there is a built-in grilling center with a large marble dining table.
- Fully equipped central kitchen:
-3 electrical stove ovens
-Set of dishes
- Auxiliary BBQ kitchen with full equipment.