Set in the corridor’s Costa Azul region, this inviting home offers an alluring blend of comfort and dazzling Sea of Cortez views. Step outside and the sounds of rustling palms, vistas of ocean blues and sunny sitting areas welcome you to kick back and savor the good life. Perhaps you’ll take a dip in the jacuzzi, float in the large pool or sample some goodies from your barbecue. Inside, there’s just as much to love at charming Villa Sun Guadalupe. You’ll appreciate the spacious interior, marble floors and comfortable furnishings.
- A perfect family villa for a relaxing holiday in Mexico.
- Enjoy sunset vistas or gather with your friends under the stars as you treat yourself to a magnificent retreat.
It has a kitchen with Dining space for up to 6
3 Bedroom Cabo Villa - Villa Sun Guadalupe Location and other villas and tours nearby
3 Bedroom Cabo Villa - Villa Sun Guadalupe is one of our
Mexico Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Mexico Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
Villa Sun Guadalupe is just a short drive to historic San José del Cabo and minutes from the famous surf break of Zipper’s at Cabo Azul.
Accommodation & Layout
- Master bedroom has King bed and private bathroom
- Second bedroom has one Queen bed
- Third bedroom has one Full bed
- Queen sofa bed in living room
- All bedrooms have outside entrance and ocean view
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Large pool and 7-person jacuzzi
- Outdoor shower
- Shade structure
- Several patio tables
- Dining space for up to 6
- Lounge chairs for 7
- Outdoor gas BBQ
- Very private backyard
- Sun deck
- Marble floors
- Seats up to 6 for indoor dining
- Water purification system
- Dishwasher/ microwave
- 9 ceiling fans + A/C
- In-house safe
- Internet access
- Satellite TV (4 television sets: 21"-60")
- DVD player; CD player; VCR
What we can arrange for you
- Private Chef
- Spa, Face and Body
- Pre-Stocked Kitchen
- Rental Car
Near by tours and activities