Villa Solterra is a 4 Bedroom, 4 1/2 Bath residences, 14 foot ceilings offering the Casablanca feel, luxurious marble tile floors throughout, carried beyond and to the Pool Deck. Separate entertainment and family room including giant Plasma TV, Satellite reception with over 200 U S and Canadian channels. Separate private guest terrace, outdoor gas BBQ area, oversized 2 car garage, remote control electric door, fully equipped modern kitchen, including wine cooler. Open plan dining and Living room area, CD/DVD home theater system, individual air conditioned rooms, large laundry room/pantry, washer and dryer, and wireless ADSL Hi Speed internet service.
- Enjoy the infinity Pool and Jacuzzi Spa looking out over the wide beautiful Pacific ocean.
- Luxurious imported Italian leather sofas will make your stay comfortable and relaxing; bring the tropical atmosphere indoors by sliding the pocket doors into the walls.
The round glass dining table sits 8 persons comfortably for those unforgettable meals and after dinner conversations, Professional BOSH appliances will make your cooking easy, double door fridge & freezer, microwave, 5 burner gas cook top with range hood, wine cooler, dishwasher, Large bar and kitchen granite counter tops ideal for meal preparation and bar conversation.
Pedregal Luxurious Family Pool Rental Overlooking the Sea Location and other villas and tours nearby
Pedregal Luxurious Family Pool Rental Overlooking the Sea is one of our
Mexico Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Mexico Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Cabo San Lucas,
- Distance to Beach: 5 min, Medano Bay
- Distance to Town: 0 min, Cabo San Lucas
- Distance to Airport: 30 min, San Jose Del Cabo Int'l (SJD)
- Golf: Yes - 20 minutes: Palmilla
- Cabo San Lucas Villa Rentals reveal a truly spectacular Mexican destination. Located at the end of Baja California, nestled against the Pacific Ocean on the West and 200 miles from mainland Mexico over the Sea of Cortez to the East, lies this tropical desert paradise. Cabo San Lucas vacation rentals and Cabo San Lucas villa rentals boast excellent access to some of the best fishing on the planet. Once a quiet haven for anglers, the Cabo San Lucas area now features world class resorts and golf courses by world famous designers and developers. Diving in the Sea of Cortez is spectacular as well. In Cabo San Lucas the American residents are barely outnumbered by the Mexican locals who are friendly and cordial and really do appreciate American business. Cabo San Lucas villas also afford guests some of the most spectacular sunsets in the world.
Activities / What to do there?
- Coastal Exploration
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Boating Sailing
- Local Culture
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Kayaking & Canoeing
- Surfing, Windsurfing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Twins
- This luxury villa has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and can accomodate upto 8 people.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Pool - Infinity Style
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Internet - ADSL Hi-Speed
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Detailed Rate Information
- May 1st, 2012
- Dec 20th, 2012
- Oct 31st, 2012
- Jan 5th, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 11 AM
- 10.00% Tax (not included in rates)
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities