All modern conveniences can be found here, including air conditioning. Built as the summer residence of a wealthy Florentine doctor, in addition to the splendid sights, the villa offers much space and exclusive furnishing.
This three bedroom/three bath property is surrounded by 1200 square feet of garden overlooking the Amalfi Coast with its wild and rugged landscape. This bright white building has a profusion of arches and oriental ornamentation, with a distinctly Moorish feel. The splendidly tiled floors add a colorful splash throughout the property and the outdoor dining areas give a gorgeous panoramic view of the sea and of Italy's finest coastline. The rooms are large with volted ceilings and ancient multicoloured ceramic flooring from Florence and Vietri. The open plan living room has an area reserved for the kitchen and another part is furnished with a dining table and some chairs. The area nearest the garden is the sitting room and has settees, armchairs, a single sofa bed and a television. A large arched glass door allows access to the terrace and the garden.
- Outside a large garden leads to a smaller one with a little vegetable garden. The garden has sea views and is furnished with a table and chairs to allow outdoor dining. There are also sun loungers and a small swimming pool that is 12 square meters (130 square feet) in size and 1 meter (3 feet) deep.
- Oranges, lemon trees, wistraria and rare boracea palms frame the enchanting view of the Amalfi coastline. The villa really does have wonderful panorama. There are balconies on all the three levels of the house, thus allowing to see the Mediterranean from each room.
The well-equipped kitchen has a lovely stone fireplace in the middle. There is a cooker, an electric oven, a microwave, a large fridge/freezer a dishwasher and other small electrical appliances.
Praiano Getaway Rental with Private Pool - Villa Sole Location and other villas and tours nearby
Praiano Getaway Rental with Private Pool - Villa Sole is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
This property comfortably sleeps six and is nestled in the quiet coastal village of Praiano, just minutes from the bustling Positano.
Activities / What to do there?
- Villa Sole is in the centre of Praiano. There is a grocery shop at 100 meters away. The local bus stop is 20 meters away.
- The villa being in close proximity to the sea and the coast will have a number of water sports for you to enjoy.
Accommodation & Layout
- There are two large bathrooms with showers, tub and yacuzzi sauna, and a smaller bathroom for guests.
- The guests of the villa can sleep confortably in three large bedrooms.
- The main bedroom with suit, has a fireplace and covered terrace.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet connection
What we can arrange for you
Cleaning is available upon request at 12 euro an hour.
Detailed Rate Information
JUNE-JULY-AUGUST Easter & Christmas
MARCH & OCTOBER
Terms & Conditions
Security deposit: € 500,00
Near by tours and activities