The villa has a large, relaxing living room and two spacious outdoor terraces where you may like to take long, leisurely lunches just enjoying the warmth of the sun. Villa Serenite is available all year round. Spring can be warm and beautiful in the Var, summer is hot and full of life; autumn is a good time to come with the famous sailing races (Les Voiles de St Tropez) in September, the vendange (grape harvest) and the October sales in St Tropez, and a winter visit can make a real change from the norm, offering a different experience of all the charms of France.
Villa Serenite offers an ideal base for your holiday deep in the South of France. Surrounded by vineyards where the grapes for the local Pampelonne red wine are grown, just two miles from the medieval village of Ramatuelle and five from elegant, charming St Tropez, you are perfectly positioned here to make the very most of everything this wonderful part of France has to offer.
- There is an unusual oval-shaped swimming pool, which is ideal for the days when you want a change from the beach.
- There is also a barbecue so that you can all enjoy outdoor living to the full.
- You will also have a children's play area with swing & slide
The villa has a open plan dining area and kitchen.
St Tropez Rental with Pool - Villa Serenite Location and other villas and tours nearby
St Tropez Rental with Pool - Villa Serenite is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Nearby Ramatuelle offers a good choice of restaurants and a small weekly market: the annual music and theatre festival draws many visitors.
- St Tropez is always a great place to spend time, whether you want to explore the up-market shops along the narrow old streets, visit the art galleries, browse in the lively market on the Place des Lices, sample the excellent restaurants or just sit in a pavement cafe!
Accommodation & Layout
- Master double bedroom (1.6m) with ensuite bathroom & WC; dressing room leading into double air-conditioned bedroom (1.6m).
- Double bedroom (1.6m) with ensuite bathroom, WC.
- Twin bedroom (2 x 0.9m) with ensuite bathroom, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 3 hours maid service on Saturdays only
- Pool towels
- WiFi internet
- Air conditioning (in one bedroom)
- Telephone (local calls only)
What we can arrange for you
- Maid service at €20 per hour
- Winter heating €200 per week
Near by tours and activities