Villa Saphire is a stylish and contemporary villa with lovely sea views situated between the typical fishing village of Guethary and the chic town of Saint Jean de Luz. No expense has been spared in the fittings, furnishings and cutting edge décor of this superb villa. Large glass panels set within a traditional timber frame offer lovely views over the beautifully landscaped grounds.
- The rental has 2800 m2 of enclosed, landscaped grounds and a covered terrace with outdoor dining.
- 12m x 6m pool surrounded by exotic wood decking is perfect for a funfilled family vacation.
- This villa is on a small, secure, gated development of 3 properties. Use of clever architecture and landscaping provides privacy for each villa.
This luxurious villa rental has a well-equipped ultra-modern kitchen and dining for 12.
Sea View Rental with Pool in Biarritz - Villa Saphire Location and other villas and tours nearby
Sea View Rental with Pool in Biarritz - Villa Saphire is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Set between the Atlantic Ocean and ‘Trois Couronnes’ National Park, St Jean de Luz is a jewel in the Basque Country. This pretty town is just dripping with charm, from its port lined with colourful boats to its delightful squares and quaint pedestrian streets lined with boutique shops and restaurants. It is the last major town before heading south into Spain and neighbouring Saint-Sebastian. There are many sandy beaches along this coastline and lots of water sports on offer. Fashionable Biarritz hosts the famous Surf Festival which attracts competitors from as far as Australia and Hawaii. Golfers are well catered for on the links course in nearby Bidart.
- The Basque people have a strong culture and heritage which is still visible today in the distinctive architecture, traditional dress and language of the region. The Espelette pepper is the cornerstone of Basque cuisine, used in the production of Bayonne ham; if you head into the foothills of the Pyrenees Mountains to the village of Espelette you can still see these red peppers drying in the traditional way.
Accommodation & Layout
- Double bedroom (1.60m), (TV), pool and sea view, dressing room, integral shower room with large walk-in shower/hammam, WC.
- Family bedroom suite with sea view, double bedroom (160m), bathroom with separate shower, WC, living area with sofa (TV), second double bedroom (1.60m), dressing room.
- Double bedroom (1.60m) (TV), garden view, dressing room, integral shower room with large double shower, WC.
- Double bedroom (1.6m), (TV), sea view, integral walk-in shower room WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Maid service twice a week
- WiFi Internet
What we can arrange for you
- Groceries, bread, pastries and newspaper delivery all payable locally.
- Non-refundable holiday tax (taxe de sejour) of € 1 per day per person (over 13 years old) payable locally.
Near by tours and activities