The property is an elegant and exclusive villa set in the gated, private domain of Les Hauts de Port Grimaud and is within 5 minutes drive of both Grimaud & the Port of Grimaud.
This privately owned villa has been beautifully finished and furnished to the very highest standards. Nestling in the hills above the port, overlooking the Gulf of St Tropez, the villa is set in over a 7600m2 of grounds which includes sun terraces with stunning 360 views, a magnificent 10 x 12 swimming pool and its very own private helipad.
This exclusive villa is suitable for a large group of friends or families looking for an unique and luxurious villa to enjoy unforgettable vacations.
- This villa, beside its spectacular views, is fully staffed so that the only think you have to do is just enjoy your stay with your loved ones.
- 100m2 spectacular vaulted sitting room and dining room with spectacular views and large open fire place.
- BBQ area
Welcoming villa surrounded by impressive landscapes near to Grimaud, France Location and other villas and tours nearby
Welcoming villa surrounded by impressive landscapes near to Grimaud, France is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Les Hauts de Port Grimaud, Cote d'Azur, France
Activities / What to do there?
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
- 5 double and twin bedrooms each with bath/shower room and dressing room.
- 1 large master suite with 2 bathrooms, dressing room, sitting room and private balconies.
- 2 further ensuite doubles with terraces overlooking the pool.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 12m x 10m non-chlorinated swimming pool with shallow children's area and alarmed perimiter
- Fully staffed with personal chef, villa manager and housekeeper/masseur
- Champagne reception, magazines and daily newspapers
- Finest cotton bed linen, bath towels and bathrobes and mid-week towel change
- L'Occitane bath products, hairdryers and slippers
- Satellite TV, DVD, CD with iPOD docking station, PC with complimentary
- WiFi Broadband Internet, SONOS WiFi music system
- Study area with SKY satellite and computer with printer
- Large South and West facing terraces and floodlit courtyard, BBQ area and
- table tennis
- Spectacular views of the Bay of St Tropez
- Within gated secure enclave with alarm system and lift access
- Laundry room
- 'Touch and go' private heli-pad (helicopter certified DZ)
- Your own chef to create menus tailored specifically to your requirements
- Personal concierge to arrange the finer points of your holiday
What we can arrange for you
- Spa Pleisure' in-house massage and beauty therapy
- Private nannies and childcare
- Airport transfers in our own luxury 4X4 vehicles
- Selection of wines, champagnes & soft drinks
- Your choice of food charged at COST at the end of your stay
Near by tours and activities