The Villa Saeculum is a classic 16th century restored Tuscan farmhouse located in the Chianti Classico region of Italy on its own wine estate. The estate itself comprises well kept vineyards, olive groves and is surrounded by woodland ideal for relaxing walks.
There is the possibility to visit the estate centre and its cellars to taste and purchase various brands of the estates fine wines and extra-virgin olive oil. The vintages are well respected internationally and are highly recommended. There are Landscaped gardens (designed by renowned botanist Donald Leevers), private 14m x 7m swimming pool (min depth 140cm, max depth 180cm) and car park. There is also a covered veranda with chairs, dining tables and large umbrellas. Large covered outdoor 'summer lounge' (Loggia) with comfortable banquette seating.
Please note that there are stairs between the property and the pool area. A country road passes round the outside of the estate, although some distance from the villa itself.
- The property itself is of a high standard, with a private landscaped garden leading to a travertine marble-paved swimming pool.
- There is also a sunset facing 'sun terrace' and a large gazebo for shade and relaxation, with spectacular views.
Villa Saeculum has a Farmhouse style kitchen/diner.
Beautiful Tuscan Rental with Pool and Garden in Chianti Location and other villas and tours nearby
Beautiful Tuscan Rental with Pool and Garden in Chianti is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Greve in Chianti,
Activities / What to do there?
- The covered loggia is a very relaxing area, somewhere to retire on a warm day and to enjoy the wonderful ambience.
- Day trips include Florence, Siena, Pisa, Lucca or San Gimignano, all approximately an hour's drive.
- The pretty village of Greve in Chianti is enticingly just a five minute drive away for restaurants, grocers, wine bars and a delicatessen.
Accommodation & Layout
- Twin bedroom.
- Double bedroom.
- Two single bedrooms.
- Two guest bathrooms, 2 WCs.
- Dressing room/area with sofa bed (suitable for a child)
- Guest bathroom, WC.
- Double bedroom.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 3 hours midweek maid service + on Saturdays for two-week bookings
- WiFi internet
- 14m x 7m swimming pool
- Gas BBQ
What we can arrange for you
- Extra maid service available and payable locally
- Chef service
- Winter heating
- The reception office on the estate can provide concierge services and assistance to guests on request (e.g. booking train tickets, entrance tickets for museums in Florence etc).
Near by tours and activities