Villa Sabrina is a beautiful stone-built family villa in France, set in lovely Mediterranean gardens and with a stunning swimming pool area. The large kidney-shaped pool has a gentle beach entrance as well as a sunbathing deck and pool house. The villa offers an attractive covered dining terrace and a comfortable outdoor seating area, as well as a separate lawn where children can play. This unique property is a perfect place for everyone to really unwind and enjoy simple, relaxed outdoor living.
Internally this holiday villa is charming, full of character and spacious, airy and light. The considerate owners have restored the property with care, and there are enchanting little touches here and there in the decor. As an added bonus, the owners are happy to offer the use of their own private tennis court to guests staying at Villa Sabrina - just a three-minute walk away.
- Terraced grounds with beautiful feature salt-water pool with beach entrance (depth 0-2m)is an added bonus with this rental. There is also a stone-built pool house with covered outdoor living/dining area.
- Large, flat grounds with small lawn for children to play with swing and slide (use at own risk) and a Gas barbecue is there. Owners' tennis court available for clients' use, a short walk from the villa.
Villa Sabrina also has a summer kitchen.
St Tropez Var Private Pool Rental - Villa Sabrina Location and other villas and tours nearby
St Tropez Var Private Pool Rental - Villa Sabrina is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
- The village of Cogolin, a short distance from this family villa in France, has a good selection of shops, restaurants and beach restaurants. Access to both Grimaud and St. Tropez is easy. St Tropez offers a chic café culture, superb shops and excellent restaurants: why not seek them out in the winding lanes of the lively old town by the harbour, where you can admire the traditional buildings as well as the amazing yachts!
- Club 55 and the sweeping golden sands of Pampelonne beach are only 11 miles away, and there are many wonderful hilltop villages waiting to be explored such as Gassin, Ramatuelle, La Garde Freinet and Plan de la Tour.
- Alternatively you could take a drive along the quieter, rocky coastline heading west from this family villa in France, towards Marseille.
Accommodation & Layout
- Master double bedroom (1.60m), air-conditioning, French door to terrace, ensuite shower room WC.
- Twin bedroom (0.90m), air-conditioning.
Lower ground floor:
- Double bedroom (1.60m), French door to garden.
- Shower room.
- Separate WC.
There is also a Children' s twin bedroom (0.90m).
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 2 hours mid-week maid service
- Pool towels
- Wi-Fi internet
What we can arrange for you
- Air-conditioning €150 per week.
- Pool heating € 150 per week.
Near by tours and activities