Villa Rubino allows you to discover the Tuscan countryside and more. A nineteenth century farmhouse, restored to express the most authentic traditional style as well as to provide guests with all modern comforts.The estate is located in one of the most charming and characteristic spots in Tuscany, near to various attractive towns, as Siena, Pienza, Montepulciano and San Casciano. Villa Rubino has been restored with careful attention to the finest details making use of the locally produced materials such as “cotto” flooring and wooden ceiling beams.
- This private villa in rural Siena is a delightful property particularly recommended to large families or groups of up to 12 looking for a relaxing holiday in Tuscany with all comforts and a fabulous location.
- Beautiful Italian style rental with panoramic views of the landscape.
To the right of the staircase there is the smart dining room with an open archway leading to the sunny kitchen, of course fully-equipped to meet all your self-catering needs. It includes a dishwasher, microwave, toaster, American coffee maker, mixer etc.
Siena Countryside Rental - Villa Rubino Location and other villas and tours nearby
Siena Countryside Rental - Villa Rubino is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
The estate is located in one of the most charming and characteristic spots in Tuscany, near to various attractive towns, as Siena, Pienza, Montepulciano and San Casciano.
Activities / What to do there?
- The estate is located in one of the most charming and characteristic spots in Tuscany, near to various attractive towns, as Siena, Pienza, Montepulciano and San Casciano.
- The villa is well linked with the main roads and is also conveniently near a railway station from where you can take trains to the main cities like Florence, Rome, Arezzo, Perugia, Assisi and Orvieto for example.
- Of course, there´s no need to leave the villa at all! The villa itself is immersed in the green countryside, surrounded by ancient forests ideal for walking or biking day trips.
Accommodation & Layout
To complete the ground floor there is also a guest bathroom, a double bedroom and a twin bedroom with queen sized beds, both with en-suite bathrooms and direct access to the garden. The first floor is made up of four more elegant double bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms. The basement floor, which is accessible from outside houses the utility room with a washing machine, iron and ironing board.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- The garden is full of cypress and olive trees and well maintained lawns and the swimming pool open all summer long is located in a privileged position with panoramic views of the landscape.
- There is also a solarium with sun loungers, umbrellas, and outdoor shower at guests disposition.
- The extensive patio is fully-equipped with dining table and chairs, barbecue and traditional wood burning oven so you can enjoy all your meals al fresco should you wish.
What we can arrange for you
- Baby sitter
- Daily Cleaning
- Tuscan Dinner
Terms & Conditions
Cancelation Policy conditions
Cancellation fee over the total amount will be applied:
from reservation to 90 days prior to arrival 50%
from 89 days to 60 days prior to arrival 70%
from 59 days to 0 hours prior to arrival 100%
Near by tours and activities