This pretty villa, positioned on the top of a hill looking over the coast of the Tyrrhenian sea can be found in one of Versilia´s most exclusive areas. Only 6km from the beaches and famous towns Viareggio, Forte dei Marmi etc. These rooms have a simple, understated look with well chosen period furniture lending a dignified air.
The annex has been recently renovated and decorated in a lively manner with pretty colours as accents to the neutral walls and wooden furnishings. There is space for up to 5 (4+1) guests.
- The perfect place for a large group holiday in search of exclusive accommodation in charming Versilia.
- It makes the ideal place to spend a relaxing holiday, away from the noise and hustle and bustle of the coastal towns.
The kitchen is fully-equipped with all you could need for self-catering including a dishwasher, electric oven, coffee machine and washing machine.
Family Villa in Versilia - Villa Riviera Location and other villas and tours nearby
Family Villa in Versilia - Villa Riviera is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- The villa is within a manageable distance of Tuscany´s world renowned art towns should you wish to make any cultural day trips.
- There is a village just 2km away to meet all your basic shopping needs and a few restaurants.
Accommodation & Layout
Villa Riviera can accommodate up to 10 guests in total with its 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms laid out across two floors. Upstairs the 2 spacious double bedrooms offer breathtaking views of the sea and Apuane Alps and a family bathroom.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Villa Riviera is on the same site as another villa managed by the same owners, both of which are completely private but share the lovely gardens filled with bright Mediterranean plants and flowers and large salt-water swimming pool accompanied by a solarium.
- Villa Riviera also has its own spectacular panoramic terrace with incredible views and furniture and barbecue for casual al fresco dining.
- The large living room is a charming space including a Tuscan-style fireplace, huge library, Wireless internet and satellite television with DVD player alongside a dining table providing an alternative to outdoor meals.
What we can arrange for you
Satellite television and DVD player and Wireless internet connection are a couple of the extras that the villa also boasts.
Terms & Conditions
Cancelation Policy conditions
Cancellation fee over the total amount will be applied:
from reservation to 30 days prior to arrival 30%
from 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival 70%
from 14 days to 0 hours prior to arrival 100%
Near by tours and activities