The different living rooms are furnished with plush sofas and armchairs to flop onto after day trips. Professionals can be hired for self-indulging relaxation therapy and massages. This luxury house is an ideal departing point for a large group, for they will find Provence’s wondrous site whatever direction they take.
- Guests enjoy a barbecue and sheltered terraces to enjoy their meals and the surrounding palette of ochre.
- Petanque, boules, tennis table and private tennis court are other options in the premises. Children have enjoyed football goals and a customized yard for children's play with all games. There is a 15x7m swimming pool, controlled with an alarm system. By it there is a pergola to enjoy some shade, a toilet and shower.
- This luxury house, a former 11th century chapel, is surrounded by Provence’s scenic beauty, a fenced 40,000sq-m park with pine, oak and olive trees, crisscrossed by strolling paths and full with flowers wafting their aroma around the garden.
There are 3 complete kitchens. Yet, if requested, chef can be hired to complete holidays.
Comfortable Avignon Countryside Villa with Private Pool - Villa Rêve en Provence Location and other villas and tours nearby
Comfortable Avignon Countryside Villa with Private Pool - Villa Rêve en Provence is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Good location in Provence in a heaven of tranquillity as well as nearness to all facilities are some of the advantages of this luxury house. The area is a combination of enchanting scenic beauty, Gallo Roman vestiges and weird vegetation. Here lies the last site in Europe where ochre is still obtained which is possible to visit.
- There are ancient villages and Provencal open-air markets which are a must.
- Some kilometres further are the ancient port of Marseilles and Avignon's papal palace.
Accommodation & Layout
- This luxury house in Provence is a 360 sq-m. There is accommodation for up to 17 guests in 7 well lighted bedrooms with double/twin or single beds.
- It has 3 complete bathrooms, 2 shower rooms and 6 toilets.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- High chair
- Personal Maid
- Swimming Pool
- Wi-Fi Internet
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation fee over the total amount will be applied:
- From reservation to 60 days prior to arrival 100%
Near by tours and activities