This elegant, single storey villa sits in beautifully manicured grounds overlooking the Gulf of St Tropez at Beauvallon. The villa is luxurious and stylish, decorated in cool colours with pale stone floors and large windows overlooking the Bay. A Large living/TV room, (TV, video, DVD,CD) high beamed ceiling, open fireplace, French doors to pool terrace are also available.
- Thre is a well kept garden with lawn for a tension free afternoon.
- A 9m x 4 m heated pool is perfect for a dip or to lay beside and spend some quality family time.
Villa Prelude also has a modern kitchen, door to internal courtyard with breakfast table.
Garden and Pool Rental in Beauvallon - Villa Prelude Location and other villas and tours nearby
Garden and Pool Rental in Beauvallon - Villa Prelude is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Just down the lane is the Beauvallon Club offering lots of activities from golf and tennis to various watersports on the local beach.
- Beauvallon is directly across the bay from St Tropez and within 10 miles of the famous Pampelonne Bay and Club 55. The nearest beach is less than 1 km down the lane. Nearby Port Grimaud and St Maxime offer a variety of restaurants and shops. Inland there are many wonderful villages such as Plan de la Tour, La Garde-Freinet and Grimaud, each with weekly markets.
- Horse riding, hill walking, go-karting and fun fairs for young children are all on offer nearby. Festivals and firework displays along the Riviera throughout the summer months ensure there is always something to see and do.