Villa Perle is a luxurious, modern villa with beautiful ocean views situated between the typical fishing village of Guethary and the chic town of Saint Jean de Luz. The villa is exceptionally well finished with sleek, contemporary furnishings and state of the art fittings. A traditional Basque timber façade is given a contemporary twist with large one-way glass panels, flooding the villa with natural light whilst keeping it cool and bringing a sense of the outdoors inside.
The Basque people have a strong culture and heritage which is still visible today in the distinctive architecture, traditional dress and language of the region. The Espelette pepper is the cornerstone of Basque cuisine, used in the production of Bayonne ham; if you head into the foothills of the Pyrenees Mountains to the village of Espelette you can still see these red peppers drying in the traditional way.
- There is a landscaped garden of approx 2,800 m2, Covered terrace with outdoor dining and barbecue is also available.
- Private 12m x 6m pool surrounded by large wooden deck is perfect for a fun filled vacation.
There is a open plan living/dining room and with plasma TV, open fireplace and an ultra-modern professional kitchen.
Luxurious Ocean View Rental in Biarritz - Villa Perle Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxurious Ocean View Rental in Biarritz - Villa Perle is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Set between the Atlantic Ocean and ‘Trois Couronnes’ National Park, St Jean de Luz is a jewel in the Basque Country. This pretty town is just dripping with charm, from its port lined with colourful boats to its delightful squares and quaint pedestrian streets lined with boutique shops and restaurants. It is the last major town before heading south into Spain and neighbouring Saint-Sebastian.
- There are many sandy beaches along this coastline and lots of water sports on offer.
- Fashionable Biarritz hosts the famous Surf Festival which attracts competitors from as far as Australia and Hawaii. Golfers are well catered for on the links course in nearby Bidart.
Accommodation & Layout
- Guest WC.
- Double bedroom (2m), air conditioning, TV, patio doors to deck, pool and sea views, integral bathroom with Stark bathtub, large walk-in shower, separate WC, dressing room.
- Double bedroom (2m), air-conditioning, TV, garden views, integral bathroom with central ‘four-poster’ bathtub, large walk-in shower, separate WC, dressing room.
- Double bedroom (2m), air-conditioning, TV, garden views, integral walk-in shower room, separate WC, dressing room.
- Double bedroom (2m), air-conditioning, TV, pool and sea views, integral bathroom with central bathtub, large walk-in shower, separate WC, dressing room.
- Double bedroom (2m), air-conditioning, TV, pool and sea views, integral shower room, large walk-in shower, separate WC, dressing room.
- Double bedroom (2m) with TV, patio doors to pool deck, walk-in shower room, separate WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Twice weekly maid service
- Wi-Fi internet
- Telephone (calls to french landlines only)
- Concierge services
What we can arrange for you
- Arrival shopping.
- Daily delivery of bread, pastries and newspapers on request and payable locally.
- Non-refundable holiday tax (taxe de sejour) of € 1 per day per person (over 13 years old) payable locally.
Near by tours and activities