Villa Papillon is a luxurious three-bedroom Caribbean vacation villa comprised of two multi-level pavilions embracing a private courtyard and swimming pool deck. It is situated within a small, exclusive, gated community on the Caribbean island of St. Thomas. There's plenty of comfortable outdoor furniture for lounging and pool floats for sun tanning. Your St Thomas rental villa also has two outdoor dining areas.
Breathtaking. It's what every single guest has said. And you can see why. The three living room "walls" are all glass, providing a 180 degree ocean view , floor to ceiling view. Exquisite designer furniture, an eclectic reading library, overstuffed leather chairs, oriental carpets, and real bamboo floors crafted in the Far East provide sublime comfort and relaxation. This is not your typical 'rental' villa as you will find many unique object d'art from around the world on display such as 10th and 13th century stone carvings from Cambodia, a first edition (1772) of the Encyclopeadia Britannica and the original front page of The Baltimore News dated April 15, 1912 covering the Titanic! Your Caribbean vacation villa 'backyard' consists of dozens of Caribbean islands, providing a spectacular backdrop for sunrises and whale watching from your private deck during your stay at the most romantic Caribbean vacation villa.
- Perched 125 feet above the beautiful and rugged north coast of St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands, Villa Papillon offers a breathtaking panorama of the Caribbean. The romantic St Thomas rental villa faces northeast and has an unobstructed 180 degree view of the U.S. and British Virgin Islands. The private courtyard and southwest side of the villa is lushly landscaped with a wide variety of tropical plants.
- The hub of your St Thomas villa rental is the 13' x 21' private swimming pool which is 4 feet at the shallow end and nearly 7 feet at the deep end. The deep (30") hot tub is built right into the pool. The nice thing about that is you can slide from warm water to cool.
- Your St Thomas rental villa courtyard is filled with tropical plants like desert rose, bougainvillea, oleander, sunrose, allamanda, trumpet flowers and jasmine. You'll also find some fruit trees.
- Built right into the 13' x 21' private swimming pool is a separate, deep hot tub which will comfortably seat six - perfect for a family vacation. The hot tub is equipped with powerful aerated water jets to melt whatever worries you left behind.
Eighty square feet of granite counter space, 16 foot high vaulted ceilings and a full ocean view. Now that's a kitchen ! You'll find only top end equipment here in your St Thomas vacation rental villa, such as the Viking professional gas range with indoor grilling, 48" Sub-Zero stainless steel fridge with ice maker and water dispenser, Miele dishwasher, microwave, blender and a full complement of quality cooking gear and utensils, including cookbooks and the spices! Experience cooking in the gourmet kitchen in your St Thomas vacation rental villa with a breathtaking ocean view ! Or take a break and enjoy some of the many St Thomas restaurants. The outdoor 'summer kitchen' features a 41" Viking s.s. barbecue grill with side burners, and a large mosaic tiled counter.
Private St. Thomas Oceanfront Pool Villa Location and other villas and tours nearby
Private St. Thomas Oceanfront Pool Villa is one of our
US Virgin Islands Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
US Virgin Islands Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 3 min, Magens Bay
- Distance to Town: 25 min, Charlotte Amalie
- Distance to Airport: 35 min, Cyril E King - STT
- Golf: Yes - 20 minutes: Mahogany Run
- St. Thomas villas offer endless stunning views of offshore islands and the Caribbean Sea. An island that offers something for everyone, our St. Thomas villas are found on the beach and the lush hilltops. Experience views of majestic cruise ships, duty-free shopping, excellent nightlife and St. Thomas's finest restaurants with a St. Thomas vacation villa. St. Thomas is the perfect destination for those seeking the quintessential Caribbean experience as well as the convenience of traveling in a U.S. territory. We invite you to transport yourself to the sunny American territory of St. Thomas with the virtual tours feature available with many of our villas and vacation rentals.
Activities / What to do there?
- Just over the hill (and only 5 minutes away) is the St Thomas beach, Magens Bay, named by National Geographic Magazine as one of the world's ten most beautiful beaches.
- And when the sun sets, the Caribbean tropical night sky will reveal more stars than you've ever dreamed possible. The night sky is so clear you can see satellites zooming around the earth. And did we mention meteorites? We guarantee at least one shooting star every night of your St Thomas vacation.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 3 Kings
- Each and every spacious bedroom has a dramatic ocean view.
- The upper bedroom features a king size bed, real bamboo floors and a vaulted ceiling.
- The lower bedroom has French terra cotta tiles and features a California king bed. (It's 4 inches narrower but 4 inches longer than a king size bed. So if you're the tall one, this suite is for you.)
- The third bedroom in situated in the courtyard building. It has a king bed. All bedrooms are air conditioned.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Pool - 13 x 21
- Heated Jacuzzi
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Detailed Rate Information
- May 1st, 2012
- May 1st, 2012
- May 1st, 2012
- Dec 19th, 2012
- Dec 15th, 2012
- Dec 15th, 2012
- Dec 15th, 2012
- Jan 2nd, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 11 AM
- 10.00% Tax (not included in rates)
- US $500.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities