A building that once housed an olive press used by villagers to press oil from their yearly harvest, During its restoration large ancient terracotta vases were found embedded in the cellars. Once these would have held the freshly pressed oil which was a valuable and prized commodity. Inside, the Villa has maintained its rustic character, with original terra-cotta tiles and wooden beamed ceilings throughout. On the first floor there is a spacious lounge with sofas and armchairs, a music system and satellite TV and internet access.
- the Villa is surrounded by beautiful terraced olive groves.
- Its recent renovation has converted this charming structure into a comfortable home with swimming pool, offering views down the valley towards the medieval walled town of Lucca.
On the first floor there is a fully equipped Tuscan kitchen with dining area.
Splendid Lucca Countryside Pool Rental Location and other villas and tours nearby
Splendid Lucca Countryside Pool Rental is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- For al fresco dining, a wrought-iron table and chairs with large umbrellas
- are placed on the lawns, allowing guests to dine while watching the sunset over the valley and Lucca beyond.
- Being in a countryside setting, you will have a lot of activities to enjoy, from horse riding to biking and much more.
Accommodation & Layout
On the second floor there 4 individually styled double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Formal living room with satellite TV
- Air conditioning / heating in each room
- Outdoor dining area
- Fully equipped Tuscan style kitchen
- Wireless internet access
- Floodlit swimming pool (13 m x 4 m x 1,8 m)
- Golf court 18 miles / Putting green 1,5 miles
- Tennis club 1,5 miles
- Breakfast service daily (Continental style buffet breakfast – cost of food extra)
- Chef to prepare either lunch or dinner 6 day per week (cost of food extra -chef service not available on Wednesday)
- Heating/air-conditioning, electricity, water, gas, linen change on Saturday and Wednesday
- 3 housekeepers for daily maid service
- Pool attendant
- English speaking concierge
- Internet wireless connection
Detailed Rate Information
2012 WEEKLY RATES
- 7 January - 31 March EURO 6.000
- 31 March - 2 June EURO 7.000
- 2 June - 29 September EURO 8.250
- 29 September - 27 October EURO 7.000
- 27 October - 22 December EURO 6.000
- 22 December - 5 January 2013 EURO 8.250
Terms & Conditions
Security deposit: € 3.000,00
Near by tours and activities