Amalfi vacation villa Odissea is an elegant villa with dramatic views over the beautiful stretch of coast from Capo d'Orso across the bay of Salerno, reputedly the most picturesque part of the Amalfi coast. Recent renovation has transformed this villa into a wonderful holiday home full of light with high, vaulted ceilings, antique terracotta floor tiles and a charming blend of antique and modern furnishings. Outdoor living areas and terraces on each level add the finishing touch to ensure maximum enjoyment of this stunning location.
- There are Steeply terraced grounds of approx. 600sqm with terraces on each level all enjoying great sea views.
- The first floor terrace is with a built-in gas barbecue
- There is also a 8m x 6m heated infinity pool (depth 1.10m – 1.70m) to make your vacation memorable and fun.
The rental has a well equipped kitchen/dining room with dining for 12.
Elegant Villa with pool on Amalfi Coast Location and other villas and tours nearby
Elegant Villa with pool on Amalfi Coast is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
- Situated along the famous ‘Amalfi Drive’ leading from Amalfi to Positano and Sorrento, this Amalfi vacation villa is ideal for those who are looking to escape yet not be too far off the beaten track. The ‘Amalfi Drive’ is said to be the most spectacular road in Europe so you may choose to drive from village to village to take in the spectacular scenery, but due to the steep terrain, many of the villages are mostly pedestrian and therefore best seen on foot. For those who prefer not to drive there is also the choice of an excellent hydrofoil and ferry service which link the villages along the peninsula with Capri, Naples and the less developed Cilento coast further south.
- Throughout this region the villages offer narrow streets bustling with people, quaint shops and restaurants serving a variety of local produce, including of course wonderful seafood dishes.
- There are many trips which run from nearby Sorrento; a day trip to the islands of Capri or Ischia is a must, as is a visit to fascinating Pompei where excavations begun in the 18th century are still ongoing, or a visit to Vesuvius where you can climb to the crater and admire the views over the Bay of Naples.
Accommodation & Layout
- Double bedroom (TV), air-conditioning, sea view, ensuite shower room, WC.
- Double bedroom (TV), air-conditioning, French doors to small enclosed stone terrace with skylight, ensuite shower room, WC
First floor :
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, WC.
- Double/twin bedroom, (TV), French doors to terrace overlooking the sea.
- Two further double bedrooms each with TV.
- Shared shower room, WC.
- Double/twin bedroom.
- Shower room, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 5 hours daily maid service Mon - Sat
- Wi-Fi internet
- Pool towels
- Luggage transfer from parking area to villa
What we can arrange for you
- Air-conditioning and winter heating (supplements for excessive consumption only).
- Local cook, food delivery, additional maid service and babysitter on request.
- Extra bed on request.
Near by tours and activities