This superb art deco style villa in Sete is situated in Sete's La Corniche district, 10 minutes walk from the centre of Sete. It is a well appointed, spacious villa with a particularly unusual green tiled turret. It has been lovingly restored, preserving its marble floors, Italian style ceilings and grand staircase with Art Deco cast iron, cherry wood and stained glass windows. Enclosed, south facing garden overlooking the sea with easy access on foot or by car into Sete. The pool area has a climatically controlled cooling system for the summer months. The house is situated just off a small local road.
- The garden and pool overlook the sea.
- A beautiful pond, palm tree, bamboo, sea pines and fruit trees complete the garden, offering shady places to sit and enjoy the view.
The rental has a well equipped Italian style kitchen.
Sete Pool and Garden Rental - Villa Mont St Clair Location and other villas and tours nearby
Sete Pool and Garden Rental - Villa Mont St Clair is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Sete was once a small fishing village on the island of Mont Saint Clair and became the definitive Languedoc fishing port for France on the Mediterranean. This warm and colourful town is know as the Vencie of Languedoc. Its charm lies in the canals, the sea and restaurants offering the catch of the day.
- Twelve kilometres of sandy beach stretch from Sete to Cap d'Agde. There is so much to do in and around Sete, from sailing trips, water sports, micro-lite flights, tennis, golf, horse riding, to museums, theatres and a casino should you fancy your luck at the tables.
Accommodation & Layout
- All bedrooms have LED TVs.
- Master double/twin bedroom (1.80m or 2 x 0.90m), French doors onto balcony with sea views, ensuite dressing room, ensuite bathroom with sunken bath, WC, sea view.
- Double/twin bedroom (1.80m or 2 x 0.90m), sea view.
- Double/twin bedroom (1.80m or 2 x 0.90m), overlooks the front garden.
- Central shower room, WC ensuite to both these bedrooms (doors from each bedroom).
- Separate WC.
- Underfloor heating throughout the house.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 3 hours maid service mid week and 5 hours each Saturday
- Wi-Fi internet
- Champagne reception upon arrival
- Table tennis, use of mountain bikes
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
What we can arrange for you
- Pool heating €225 per week
- Winter heating
- Chef services on request
- Airport Transfers
Detailed Rate Information
- May & June: was £7470 per week, now just £6170
- July & Aug: was £8450 per week, now just £6980
Near by tours and activities