The most striking point of this property certainly comes from the exceptional panorama it offers on the crystalline waters and rocky cliffs of Cala Santanyi as well as out to the open sea. It stands in a privileged location, on the edge of the cliff just in front of the famed “Es Spontas” natural rock arch, and offers from its “mirador”, its green garden and from all over the property, outstanding views to the sea and its often visiting yachts.
The house was greatly enlarged and fully renovated to the highest standards (large aluminium windows, electric persiannes over the sea façade, new electrical wires and water pipes, new technical room, floor heating, etc…) in 2007/08, conserving an unassuming architecture smoothly blending in the local community, and redecorated in a sober but modern style, to make it a most comfortable home at every season.
It is large enough and with more than sufficient room to accommodate in all comfort family and numerous guests, but at the same time intimate enough to be fully enjoyable while being only 2, since the owners equipped the house to live there on a full year basis.
- The beautiful garden with a real green lawn, full of flowers and distinctive trees, offers a colorful and relaxing environment to enjoy the sea views and in particular the delicate sunset hour when the rocky cliffs get on fire. Or you may prefer to have fun in the pool and the jacuzzi – all with sea views, or stay at the carefully arranged terraces and porches to enjoy at every hour and every season the local micro-climate, full of sun but always with fresh sea brise.
- Large and modern kitchen opening on dining room
Luxury villa with outdoor pool and state-of-the-art facilities in Palma de Mallorca Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury villa with outdoor pool and state-of-the-art facilities in Palma de Mallorca is one of our
Spain Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Spain Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Cala Llombards stands in a quiet and protected area in the South East of the island, away from the mass tourist areas and party places which are too often associated with Mallorca.
The area is especially famous among the islanders who often come from Palma, for the protected and pristine waters of its beautiful Calas: the wild Cala S’Almunia and Cap del Moro, the family friendly Cala Santanyi with restaurants and attractions, the charming fisherman harbour of Cala Figuera, the natural park of Cala Mondrago, etc.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
On the ground floor:
On the first floor: (4 bedrooms, 3 baths and a lounge)
- entrance hall with guests toilets
- service room with shower room
- spacious double living room with chimney and bar
- large and modern kitchen and dining room
- covered porch and terrace opening on the garden and sea
Annex house: (60 m2, accommodates up to 3 or 4)
- master bedroom (double bed) with ensuite bath and balcony
- guestroom (double bed) with ensuite bath
- 2 rooms (2 beds each) sharing one large shower room
- TV/relaxation corner
- master bedroom, guestroom and one children room are facing the sea and enjoy picture like views
- Large room to accommodate independent family or young people, with toilets and luxurious Japanese bath
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Floor heating
- Designers lightings
- Art pieces
- Craftsmanship chimney and bar
- Bose hifi
- 2 TVs
- Covered parking
- Laundry area
- Claeaning service 3 times per week
- Gardening services
Near by tours and activities