Near to Mondello´s golden beaches and the Sicilian capital of Palermo but in a lovely quiet position immersed in nature, the villa´s location is just one of its attractions. The motorway is also very convenient should you want to explore wider Sicily.
The owners, a very discreet, friendly couple, live on the first floor, and, although highly respectful of their guests’ privacy, are always ready to help, keen to make your holiday a very enjoyable and unforgettable one.
- There are plenty of Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings to visit near the villa.
- This villa is ideal for a holiday base to see all the wonders that Sicily has to offer as well as its charming gardens providing a perfect relaxing spot.
The kitchen is fitted with all self-caterers could need to prepare meals and snacks at their convenience. The owner is also willing to prepare some delicious Sicilian dishes for guests should they so wish.
Sicilian Holiday Rental - Villa Medea Location and other villas and tours nearby
Sicilian Holiday Rental - Villa Medea is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Palermo is noted for its rich history, culture, architecture and gastronomy. There are plenty of Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches, palaces and buildings to visit for example, restaurants and nightlife to explore and the famous Vucciria fruit, vegetable and fish market makes for a fun visit too.
- The motorway is also very convenient should you want to explore wider Sicily. (Car rental recommended- parking at villa). Being right by the coast, of course, a whole range of water sports are available- canoeing, sailing, windsurfing, water-skiing just to name a few.
Accommodation & Layout
The villa has 3 bedrooms, two of which are double and one a single, but another bed can be added to host a sixth guest. There are 2 spacious bathrooms for guests providing a real pampering experience with their Jacuzzi and Turkish bath.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- The property´s garden extends over 1500sqm and is interesting with different spaces including a huge lawn, shady areas with palms and exotic flowers, and two large furnished terraces with a barbecue and solarium area so guests can soak up the Sicilian sun and enjoy al fresco meals.
- The property affords very large reception spaces with the living room and dining room, comfortably fitted and furnished, light with large full-length French windows leading onto the terrace.
- Guests have internet at their disposition for no extra charge.
What we can arrange for you
If requested some further services are available too: shopping basket on arrival, bookings and advice for excursions and restaurants, and bike or car rental.
Terms & Conditions
Cancelation Policy conditions
Cancellation fee over the total amount will be applied:
from reservation to 60 days prior to arrival 0%
from 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival 50%
from 29 days to 0 hours prior to arrival 100%
Near by tours and activities