This Tuscan Villa is composed of two recently remodeled apartments and a cottage to guarantee privacy and comfort even to large groups who want to enjoy this wonderful location on the top of an olive-covered hill in Tuscany. Villa Lucignano preserves its original structure. The villa was erected in the Sixteenth century near the town of Marciano della Chiana, a historical medieval town where between 1550 and 1559 the Scannagallo battle between Siena and Florence was fought. Signs of the antique fasts of Villa Lucignano are the frescoes uncovered in some bedrooms and ceilings during the recent restoration of the villa.
Each room and common space is finely furnished with antique furniture and Tuscan taste. All living rooms offer ample sitting spaces and satellite TVs. The large fireplace in one apartment is perfect to be enjoyed during autumn evenings.
- Villa Lucignano is surrounded by a two hectares garden. The olive groves extending on the sides of the hill offer the perfect environment to relax and enjoy a rediscovered touch with nature.
- From the scenic swimming pool you can gaze at the meadows, olive trees, oaks, secular cypresses, and a natural woods of ash trees. The large swimming pool, 7 by 14 meters, sits at the back of this tuscan villa.
The three kitchens are all fully-equipped for a comfortable cooking experience. However, if you do not feel like doing all the cooking, dinners on request and catered meals are available. The villa has a large table to accommodate a large group of people to dine altogether. Additionally, the same space can be found outdoors under large umbrellas for alfresco meals and breakfasts.
Tuscany Villa with Pool and Garden - Villa Lucignano Location and other villas and tours nearby
Tuscany Villa with Pool and Garden - Villa Lucignano is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Here you can enjoy all the privacy that this location can grant while admiring the unique Valdichiana landscape. The estate around Villa Lucignano is perfect for hiking and biking.
- Villa Lucignano is set at walking distance from Marciano della Chiana, a little town just few kilometres from Bettolle. Silla gave this lands to the Marcia family in Roman times. Marciano was built between 1000 and 1250 AD, and during this time Arezzo,Perugia, Siena and Florence ruled the little town.
- Marciano della Chiana is opposite Cortona. This lovely town has seen its popularity grow through recent years, and it offers many cultural attractions, especially during the Tuscan Sun festival. Music, art, cuisine, literature, wine and wellness come together in August to offer a unique happening.
Accommodation & Layout
The rental has 9 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. All bathrooms are decorated with taste. Two bedrooms and bathrooms are wheelchair accessible.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Accessible facilities
- All pets allowed
- American Coffee maker
- Bathrooms with bathtub
- Bathrooms with Jacuzzi
- Bathrooms with shower
- Bike rental agreement
- CD Player
- Cooking Equipment
- Cooking gas
- Crib or Cot
- Dial-up Internet
- DVD Player
- Electric Fans
- Electric oven
- Final Cleaning
- First Day Starter Shopping
- Hair dryer
- High chair
- Ironing Supply
- Wheelchair Accessible
What we can arrange for you
- Cellar Tour (On Request)
- Child Extra Bed (€50 per Child)
- Cooking courses (€250 per unit)
- Daily Cleaning (€10 per Hour)
- Dinner or lunch on request (€15 per Hour)
- Firewood (€30 per 100 Kg)
- Heating (€4 per M3)
- Personal Shopper Service (€10 per Hour)
- Supplementary linen change (€5 per Person)
- Supplementary Towel Change (€5 per Person)
- Swimming Pool Towels (€3 per Person)
- Tuscan Dinner (€25 per Person)
- Wine Tasting (On Request)
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation fee over the total amount will be applied:
- From reservation to 90 days prior to arrival 50%
- From 89 days to 60 days prior to arrival 60%
- From 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival 70%
- From 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival 100%
Near by tours and activities