This villa in Chianti is the ideal holiday house to enjoy an unforgettable Tuscan experience, certainly not lacking in either comfort and convenience. The property is steeped in Etruscan and Roman history, still apparent since the o riginal features have been retained – arches, vaulted ceilings - and frescoed walls. On entering the villa guests are greeted by an enormous frescoed living room furnished with antiques. The ground floor consists of various different sized reception rooms with different atmospheres, where you can read or relax in front of the television for example.
You have all the modern amenities you could need At Villa Lucia: telephone, satellite television, DSL internet access, dishwasher, washing machine, ironing equipment, two safes, a barbecue and private parking.
- It seems that the most beautiful part of the Chianti countryside has been reserved for Villa Lucia as its views are truly spectacular.
- The villa itself has a classic Italian garden of meticulously tended lawns and hedges and winding pathways. The swimming pool has a private position with a solarium equipped with sun loungers for lazy holiday days basking in the sunshine.
- There is also a romantic pergola with a wrought iron table, perfect for al fresco meals or just as a place to enjoy a glass of wine while watching the sunset.
There is a fully-equipped kitchen with an elegant dining room with feature fireplace.
Luxurious Chianti Countryside Pool Villa - Villa Lucia Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxurious Chianti Countryside Pool Villa - Villa Lucia is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Castellina in Chianti,
Villa Lucia is a wonderful Tuscan villa located in the centre of Chianti country, set in a medieval hamlet surrounded by olive groves and just a short distance from the celebrated small towns of Barberino Val d'Elsa and Radda in Chianti.
Activities / What to do there?
- Florence and Siena are just 30 minutes away to the North and South respectively, ideal for easy day-trips. The motorway can be reached in 30 minutes while the train station is 10 minutes away in Poggibonsi adding to the excellent position of the villa for exploring the wider region and country.
- Furthermore, to make your holiday even more special a range of additional services and activities are available on request, such as: excursions to towns in the region, wine and olive oil tours and tastings, cooking lessons, golf, horse riding and hot air balloon trips.