Villa Llevant is one of four pretty villas on a peaceful agricultural estate in eastern Mallorca. The landscape here is beautiful- rolling hills, woodland, mountains and farmland stretching for miles. This rural location means it is perfectly quiet with just the birds to disturb the silence. All the same, it is not isolated and is just 3km from the sea at Porto Cristo, a lovely town that has maintained its typical Spanish fishing village feel. The house is calm and attractive decorated in a traditional Mallorcan style with fresh white walls, dark wood and pleasant artwork. There is a large living space with sliding doors onto the garden providing another option for quiet moments should you need a break from the never-ending sunshine.
Cleaning and towel changes take place three times a week, so although you have all the benefits of independent accommodation you still have the advantage of the excellent service you´d expect from a hotel. Villa Llevant would make a lovely villa for a relaxing family holiday where you can combine time together enjoying the garden and pool as well as easily reaching the beach and nearby towns.
- The Villa itself shares the large 160,000sqm grounds with the other properties since there are no high walls or boundaries but all the same each is separated by its own garden with large trees keeping guests´ privacy.
- Villa Llevants´s garden is particularly large with open lawns providing plenty of space for kids to run around in, decorative flower beds, a central pool and sun loungers so you can really embrace your holiday and relax. There´s also a little patio looking over the garden with a table perfect for breakfast or a pre-dinner drink al fresco.
The kitchen is modern with all the facilities you could need for convenient self-catering. There is also an informal dining area although there is also an independent very elegant dining room.
Porto Cristo Family Villa with Pool - Villa Llevant Location and other villas and tours nearby
Porto Cristo Family Villa with Pool - Villa Llevant is one of our
Spain Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Spain Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
Also nearby is the larger lively town of Manacor, excellent golf courses, restaurants and of course beaches, many of which offer all sorts of water sports, sailing and even scuba-diving.
Accommodation & Layout
The sleeping area can be found on the ground floor. There are 4 bedrooms in total, each with storage space and an en suite bathroom, one of which has a double bed and the other three twins.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Air conditioning
- American Coffee maker
- Baggage Deposit
- Bathrooms with bathtub
- CD Player
- Cooking Equipment
- Crib or Cot
- DVD Player
- Electric oven
- Extra Cleaning
- Final Cleaning
- Hair dryer
- High chair
- Independent Heating
- Ironing Supply
- Italian Coffee machine
- Private Parking
- Private Swimming Pool
- Washing machine
- Welcome Basket
- Wi-Fi Internet
What we can arrange for you
- Alarm clock (On Request)
- Baby sitter (On Request)
- Child Extra Bed (€20 per Child)
- Copy machine (On Request)
- Daily Cleaning (On Request)
- Daily towels change (On Request)
- Fax (On Request)
- Motor boat rental (On Request)
- Private Boat Ride (On Request)
- Sailing boat rental (On Request)
- Supplementary linen change (On Request)
- Ticket Reservation (On Request)
- Wake-up service (On Request)
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation fee over the total amount will be applied:
- From reservation to 30 days prior to arrival 25%
- From 29 days to 0 hours prior to arrival 100%
Near by tours and activities