Puerto Aventuras on Mexico's Caribbean Coast is an amazing holiday destination and so is this villa rental: nestled away on the shores of the stunning Yalku Lagoon (1 mile north of Akumal), the 6000 sqf Hacienda Laguna Encantada is a stunning luxury villa with lots of space for family and friends.
This 4 bedroom villa in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico is fit for up to 18 persons, making it a perfect accommodation idea for vacations, entertaining, weddings, events, yoga workshops and corporate retreats.
Villa Laguna Encantada offers a private roof top deck with pergola from where you'll have amazing views of the Yalku Lagoon and tranquil jungle. At night you can relax and count the stars in the bright night sky: a magical experience!
This contemporary zen style villa is decorated in fresh shades of white and cream, complemented by natural stone and wood materials. You can relax in the expansive open plan living area with huge sofa, or in the den with flat screen TV and stereo just next to it...perfect for catching a movie! The indoor dining area can seat 12 guests, while the fully equipped gourmet kitchen with top of the range appliances will please even the most discerning chefs.
The enormous outdoor palapa (tropical style hut) has alfresco dining for 12 and a flat screen TV, ideal for relaxing with your favorite drink and a good movie. The large swimming pool (30 x11 foot) is just perfect to embrace the tranquil Caribbean atmospherer. And that's not all, because there is also an outdoor BBQ grill, and from the beautiful garden with beautiful tropical plants you can walk on to your own private pontoon leading right into the amazing Yalku Lagoon, a paradise on earth for snorkeling and swimming amongst colorful fishes and turtles.
This luxury villa near Akumal can sleep up to 18 persons, maximum occupancy is 12 adults and 6 children.
Enjoy a good rest in one of the 4 air conditioned bedrooms with luxurious bathrooms, all equipped with ornate sinks and decorated with high quality fittings and stone features.
The master suite has a king bed, couch for reading and ensuite bath with both indoor and outdoor shower tub. The guest suite has 2 queen beds and couch for reading and superb bathroom with an indoor shower and large indoor bath tub. The second guest suite has 6 singles and 2 queen beds (4 of these beds are loft style)...children will love this room! The fourth guest suite has 2 queen beds; the bathroom has an indoor shower and outdoor shower tub. All these rooms are huge in size and have ample closet space.
- Master Bedroom [garden view]: 1 King
- First Guest Bedroom [garden view]: 2 Queens
- Second Guest Bedroom (garden view): 6 singles and 2 queens
- Third Guest Bedroom [garden view]: 2 Queens and 2 singles
- Complimentary dinner during your stay (not available arrival night or Sundays)
- Roof top deck with Pergola offering amazing views over the lagoon and jungle
- Direct entry into Yalku Lagoon, with your own private pontoon.
- Community Tennis Court
- Maid service 7 days per week
- On-site caretakers
- Dining room table for 12 guests
- Marble floors throughout the villa
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Air Conditioned Bedrooms
- Large closets in every bedroom
- Surround sound speakers in the living area and poolside patio
- Satellite TV with DVD player
- Wireless Internet connection - please bring your own laptop
- 3 safes for your valuables
- Purified drinking water provided
- All linens, towels and beach towels provided
- Crib and highchair available upon request
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Swimming pool - 30' x 11'
- Plenty of chaise lounges poolside
- Large, poolside palapa with comfortable seating for 12
- Outdoor shower
- Community tennis court (tennis rackets and balls provided by the villa)
- Badminton rackets
Villa Hacienda del Mar offers its guests an exclusive chef service and shopping serivce: pick your favorite food and it will be prepared by a Mexican cook or a gourmet chef and enjoy delicious cuisine! Grocery prestocking is available at a surcharge.
WHAT TO DO
Sport lovers can take advantage of the golf and tennis facilities close by or work out in the nearby gymnasium. Visit Puerto Aventuras’ sandy beaches, coastline and centre with numerous international bars, restaurants, shops with local products.
LOCATION / WHAT TO DO
You're sure to spend a fantastic vacation at Villa Laguna Encantada: this rental is incredibily relaxing, comfortable, spacious and guarantees lots of fun entertaining.
Nearby this Puerto Aventuras holiday villa you have the city of Akumal (1 mile away) with many restaurants, bars, dive stores, facilities for fishing and the beautiful Akumal Bay.
Along the coast there are beautiful beaches, the wonderful ruins of Tulum, Coba and Chichen Itza, the eco parks of Xcaret, Xel Ha, Xplor, the Sian Kaan Biosphere, beautiful cenotes and the possibility to participate in world-class scuba diving and cave diving. There is so much to see and do you that will visit this paradise again and again!
Villa Laguna Encantada also proposes a wide range of spectacular organized tours. Enjoy a romantic nighttime cruise in Cancun, sail along the Mexican Caribbean, go VIP sailing in the Catamaya ship, sail to Isla Mujeres, join a personal tour of Chichen Itza or go horseback riding through the junglle... The amazing range of tour packages is gonna make your Mexico holiday better than any other holiday you've ever experienced.
ADDITIONAL PRICE INFORMATION
- Rates shown do not include the 14% local tax
- Add $500 per person ($250 for children 9 and under) over base occupancy of 8 guests
- Accidental rental damage insurance or a security deposit of $1000 is required