The surrounding lushly wooded hills convey peace and serenity to guests who want to relax or to simply lose themselves in an oasis of natural beauty far removed from the everyday world. Villa La Pietra has been recently restored and carefully brought back to life: warm antique wood-beam ceilings, old terracotta floors, and original stone walls create a sublimely romantic ambience. Original antique Tuscan pieces have been carefully chosen to furnish the ground floor living area and the bedrooms on the first floor. The owners live beside the villa in a separate cottage. This arrangement allows guests total independence and privacy while providing them with an invaluable source of help, advice and information to fully enjoy their Tuscan vacation.
- The large garden of this luxury Tuscan villa is set in a privileged and commanding position, and it features a large panoramic swimming pool (8 X 16 meters) perfect for indulging in relaxation and sunbathing sessions.
- The refrigerated poolside bar and comfortable sunning beds with parasols make this the perfect place to enjoy many blissful hours in the Tuscan sun.
The ground floor is composed of the professional fully-equipped kitchen (microwave oven, refrigerator, dishwasher); the dining room with fireplace and a large dining table for all guests. Owners will provide guests with dinners on request. Welcome dinners are available if prearranged.
Luxurious Arezzo Pool Countryside Rental - Villa La Pietra Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxurious Arezzo Pool Countryside Rental - Villa La Pietra is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Villa La Pietra is a luxurious 450 sqm. Tuscan vacation villa with pool, perched on a hillside that gently rolls towards the unique landscapes of the Tuscan countryside.
Activities / What to do there?
- This luxury Tuscan Villa is surrounded by ample outdoor space composed of lush garden and large terraces provided with comfortable garden furniture. These terraces are ideal for enjoying al fresco meals while gazing at the expansive natural landscape that opens in front of the villa.
- Villa La Pietra is located in a very convenient location for exploring Tuscany and nearby regions.
- Anghiari is just 13 kilometres away, while Arezzo, famous for gold and the artist Piero della Francesca, is just 20 kilometres away.
- Cortona, Siena, and Lake Trasimeno are just one hour from the villa. Florence is one hour and half away.
Accommodation & Layout
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms (with shower)
- 3 Service bathrooms
- 1 Suite with living room
- Each bedroom is furnished with great taste.
- The main suite Rubino, with private garden access, is composed of a master double bedroom with bathroom set on a mezzanine, with a living room with sofabed which can easily accommodate 2 extra guests .
- Each of the lovely 6 bedrooms has its en suite bathroom and shower, hairdryer, phone, internet connection, minibar , and satellite TV.
- All have superb views from the windows.
- Smeraldo: double bedroom, bathroom with shower;
- Topazio: double bedroom, bathroom with shower; Perla: double bedroom, bathroom with shower;
- Corallo: double bedroom, bathroom with shower;
- Ambra: Deluxe single room with French-size bed (large, 140 cm), bathroom with shower.
- Every bedroom has its own personal colour and is equipped with satellite TV, mini-bar, telephone, internet connection, and bathroom with shower.
- The Suite also has an independent entrance, living room with fireplace, and a sofa which can turn into a double bed; up a few wooden steps there is a terrace with a double bedroom.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Satellite tv in all bedrooms
- Internet connection in all bedrooms
- Washing machine,
- DVD player, CD player,
- Mini-bar at the swimming pool and in all bedrooms,
- Tennis table and bowls court
- Pool: dimensions 8 x 16 metres, with a minimum depth of 1.20 meters and a maximum depth of 2 meters; the pool is in the garden and is furnished with sun beds, umbrellas, diving board, bar area with refrigerator.
What we can arrange for you
On demand you can request waitressing services, cooking courses, the Pizza night (brick oven), mountain bike rental, local organic produce sampling, organized tours and excursions, wine tours, outlet shopping (Gucci, Prada, Armani), and cultural, religious and artistic tours.
Detailed Rate Information
- 07/01/2012 - 31/03/2012
- 14/04/2012 - 02/05/2012
- 29/09/2012 - 15/12/2012
- € 2970
- 31/03/2012 - 14/04/2012
- 02/06/2012- 30/06/2012
- 01/09/2012 - 29/09/2012
- 15/12/2012 - 05/01/2013
- € 3660
- 30/06/2012 -01/09/2012
- € 4690
Near by tours and activities