Villa Kubu offers guests the best of both worlds, combining individually-designed, spacious and elegant private sanctuaries situated in lush garden settings with instant access to sophisticated Seminyak and all that this popular area of south-western Bali has to offer.
This three-bedroom villa has high, vaulted, thatched alang alang ceilings and is spoilingly spacious. All bedrooms feature ensuite indoor-outdoor bathrooms and the master bedroom also has its own dressing room, complete with a walk-in closet.
On the second level is an entertainment room with a wide-screen TV and lounge seating that can be closed off for air-conditioned comfort or opened up to the tropical breezes. Friends and families will enjoy meals around the large teakwood table which takes pride of place in the dining room accented by Indonesian paintings and antiques. The pool and balé are fringed with lovely palm trees, tropical vegetation and frangipani.
- This villa, hidden behind enchanting walls in exquisite tropical gardens, comes with swimming pool and picture-perfect thatch-roofed balés (gazebos) for outdoor dining, relaxed lounging and reading – the perfect spot also for a massage.
- Fully equipped with oven, cooking utensils etc.
- Blender, toaster, coffee maker
- Water dispenser
- Purified tap water
- Outdoor dining area
Wonderful villa in Bali-Indonesia with private pool surrounded by amazing views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Wonderful villa in Bali-Indonesia with private pool surrounded by amazing views is one of our
Indonesia Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Indonesia Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Villa Kubu is located in the heart of Seminyak, Bali’s vibrant district that is a labyrinth of eclectic restaurants, fashion boutiques, antique and lifestyle stores.
Just a stroll away are some of Bali’s most popular beaches, home to the hippest nightclubs and bars, and where the sunsets are legendary. Yet beneath its veneer Seminyak is still essentially a Balinese village where daily life revolves around the endless cycle of religious ceremonies and timeless rituals.
Activities / What to do there?
- Ubud, Bali’s cultural heart, is renowned as a centre for fine art, dance and music, and is well worth a visit. You can’t help but feel the natural spirituality and energy emanating from this fascinating town.
- Raya Kerobokan, only minutes away, is an excellent place to browse for antiques and collectables similar to those found throughout Villa Kubu.
- If you’ve always dreamed of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now’s your chance. The well-run Bali Equestrian Centre is located fifteen minutes from the villa and can arrange horse riding tours, as well as childrens’ riding lessons.
- Gym enthusiasts should head to 3V Fitness, with its state-of-the-art gym, just a few minutes’ walk away.
- Catch a wave, or several, at some of Bali’s best surfing beaches, all within easy access. Legian and Kuta beaches are just a 600m stroll or motorbike ride away and in prime position for Bali’s legendary sunsets. Or travel further to the famous white sand beaches of Padang Padang, Jimbaran or Geger near Nusa Dua.
- Make the de rigueur pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu Priests.
- Alternatively, view Tanah Lot from the 12th hole of Nirwana Bali Golf Course. Bordered by ocean and rice fields just down from the sea temple, no wonder this championship-standard course (designed by golf legend, Greg Norman) is frequently voted number one in Asia.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hotfoot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave within walking distance from Villa Kubu. Here you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, global-inspired restaurants, chic boutiques and hipper-than-thou bars and restaurants – including much hyped, Ku Dé Ta, Potato Head Beach Club, SOS Anantara, Coccoon and others such as La Lucciola, Metis, Sardine and Sarong.