Villa Jamal is a wonderful, contemporary, luxury villa set in a fragrant olive grove, with fantastic views over the Atlas Mountains just outside Marrakech. This villa is an architectural vision, grand yet intimate, modern in style with both Moroccan and oriental influences. Nestled in a rural village, Villa Jamal is a pleasant oasis, only 20 minutes away from the historic, bustling city centre of Marrakech. With over 900m2 of living space, all rooms are generously sized, bright and sunny, impeccably decorated and furnished, with high ceilings and floor to ceiling sliding doors opening onto covered terraces with panoramic views.
Please note the discreet staff live in a separate annex within the villa grounds. There are chickens roaming free in the garden.
- As well as an indoor pool and Hammam, there is a very long outdoor pool set in the large, beautifully tended garden, among olive trees and roses.
- The villa has extensive and fully enclosed landscaped grounds, laid to lawn with olive trees and roses.
- There is also a Games room, tennis table and exercise bike available within the villa.
The villa has a kitchen. The creative resident chef will delight all guests with her delicious Moroccan and European meals using organic produce. Daily breakfast is served with home baked breads and cakes and freshly squeezed oranges from the local orchards. A fully catered option is available on request.
Exclusive Marrakech Rental with Two Pools - Villa Jamal Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exclusive Marrakech Rental with Two Pools - Villa Jamal is one of our
Morocco Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Morocco Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
- You will fall under the charm of nearby Marrakech, the magical ‘Red City’, where you will find an array of both ethnic and international restaurants, shops and market stalls as well as entertainments of all sorts.
- Morocco offers such a varied landscape: the beautiful white sandy beaches and picturesque blue and white painted houses, harbour and Medina of Essaouira are a couple of hours’ drive, as are the Dades Valley, Toubkal National Park, offering opportunities for hiking and climbing, the Dunes of Merzouga and the snow-capped High Atlas Mountains.
Accommodation & Layout
- Master double bedroom (1.60m), (TV), open fireplace, French doors to terrace, dressing room, ensuite bathroom, walk-in shower, WC.
- Double bedroom (1.60m), French door to terrace, ensuite changing room, hammam, shower room, WC.
- Double bedroom (1.60m), French doors to private terrace, ensuite shower room, walk-in shower, WC.
- Double bedroom (1.60m), French door to private terrace, ensuite shower room, walk-in shower, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Daily maid service.
- Daily breakfast.
- Air conditioning (in bedrooms only).
- Winter heating.
- WiFi internet.
- Airport transfers.
- Pool towels.
What we can arrange for you
- Indoor pool heating €50 per day or €250 per week.
- Hammam €50 per day.
- Catered options (rates include soft drinks): one meal per adult per day €22; two meals €38 (children half price).
- Chauffeur service.
- Baby-sitting service.
Near by tours and activities