This holiday house lies nearby Florence. It is nestled on a vantage point with the Arno valley on one side and the mountains and the hillscape of Chianti on the other visible from the large 80-sq-m terrace and the windows of the different rooms bringing in natural light and the Tuscan beauty.
This holiday house offers up to 5 guests an ideal jumping point to explore Florence. The interior design has combined Empire and Biedermeier antiques, Neoclassic style and modern comforts. The villa is divided into two levels. The ground floor has a spacious living room featuring a fireplace and its own gallery. This holiday house has been customized to make guests feel it is home near the most glorious town in Tuscany’s charm: Florence.
- For a reviving dip there is a swimming pool (4 x 8m) surrounded by a perfectly trimmed garden with furnished solarium.
- The 10-hectare park was designed about a century ago with autochthonous vegetation and trees partially carpeting it such as chestnut, lemon, olive trees and blooming shrubs.
- There is a large stone patio provided with enchanting furniture to enjoy dining under a starry sky.
There are two little kitchens, and a dining room warmed with a fireplace.
Florence Countryside Pool Rental - Villa Gli Ulivi Location and other villas and tours nearby
Florence Countryside Pool Rental - Villa Gli Ulivi is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
San Donato in Collina,
Activities / What to do there?
- Florence is 9 km away from this holiday house. Mesmerizing Renaissance beauties, ancient villages with tortuous cobbled lanes and the most fabulous meals and wines renowned wines are off the property.
- There are endless sport activities to engage such as golf, walking along hiking trails through forests and countryside or, for a different activity, find the latest fashion in the outlets nearby selling the best of Italian and foreign labels.
Accommodation & Layout
Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms with king sized beds, walk-in wardrobe and bathroom with shower for each. Both bedrooms share a dressing room.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- American Coffee maker
- Bathrooms with shower
- CD Player
- Cooking Equipment
- Cooking gas
- Crib or Cot
- Electric oven
- Hair dryer
- Ironing Supply
- Italian Coffee machine
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Safe box
- Sound-proof windows
- Sun beds
- Sun parasols
- Swimming Pool Towels
What we can arrange for you
- Air conditioning (€0,70 per KWh)
- Baby sitter (€20 per Hour)
- Breakfast (On Request)
- Brunch (On Request)
- Ceremonies (On Request)
- Ceremony Management and Catering (On Request)
- Champagne (On Request)
- Cooking courses (On Request)
- Daily Cleaning (On Request)
- Daily towels change (On Request)
- Extra Cleaning (On Request)
- Firewood (On Request)
- First Day Starter Shopping (On Request)
- Heating (€250 per Week)
- Wi-Fi Internet (€50 per unit)
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation fee over the total amount will be applied:
- From reservation to 60 days prior to arrival 50%
- From 59 days to 0 hours prior to arrival 100%
Near by tours and activities