From the piazza of the ancient Villa Galileo, a wrought iron gate between two grey stone columns marks the entrance to the villa's private park. On the ground floor is the main entrance, a large sitting room with a fireplace, a dining room and the kitchen. Antique furniture and family pictures endow the place with the charm of villas long ago.
- With central heating, all modern comforts and a private swimming pool, the villa can be lived in all year round.
- A porch with wooden trusses around the swimming pool creates an atmosphere of timeless rustic charm.
On the ground floor is a large sitting room with a fireplace, a dining room and the kitchen.
Arezzo Countryside Private Pool and Garden Rental - Villa Galileo Location and other villas and tours nearby
Arezzo Countryside Private Pool and Garden Rental - Villa Galileo is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- The woodland paths: Sunshine Village is surrounded by eight hundred hectares of woodland. When walking along the paths of the estate, the guests of the Village are surrounded by beach and chestnut trees, and the waters of the Resco river add further sound and colour to the scene.
- The Restaurant and the arches of the portico opposite the Restaurant, where breakfast and candle-lit dinner in summer are served.
Accommodation & Layout
Bedroom with twin beds and bathroom, red bedroom with double bed and bathroom, blue bedroom with double bed and bathroom. On the ground floor the bedrooms can be one or three (for two to six people), to which are to be added two suites to meet guests' special needs.
A stone staircase leads to the first floor where there are three bedrooms, each with private bathroom, facing onto the garden.green bedroom with double bed and bathroom with shower, yellow bedroom with double bed and bathroom, sky-blue bedroom with double bed and bathroom with shower.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- The Library and the multimedia area with free access to internet.
- The Wine Bar
- The Biliard Hall
- Beautifully landscaped garden with pergola for relaxing and dining al fresco
- Private restaurant open only for in-villa guests
- Very close to Outlet Fashion Mall
- Maid service 2 hours 6 days a week,weekly rental
- All taxes
- Water & hot water
- Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Final cleaning on Saturday
- Internet connection in the common library.
What we can arrange for you
- Cooking service
- Extra maid service 12 Euro per hour
- Baby sitter 15 Euro per hour
- Extra towels 10 Euro per set
Detailed Rate Information
- 1 APRIL/26 MAY and 15 SEPTEMBER 30 NOVEMBER EURO 5.050
- 26 MAY – 30 JUNE & 1/15 SEPTEMBER EURO 6.280
- 30 JUNE – 1 SEPTEMBER EURO 6.980
Terms & Conditions
Security deposit: 1.000 EURO to be paid in cash at the arrival
Near by tours and activities