Owing its name to the inspiring views the position of the property allows, Esperida is a private villa located in the area of Aleomandra on Mykonos.
Esperida’s pool terrace surrounds the front of the property, generous in space and providing both sunbathing options as well as a shaded outdoor dining area. The infinity pool was conceived in a panoramic position, enriched by two wooden decks built on opposite sides of the thirteen-meter long swimming pool.
The airy living room displays many sitting options and includes the indoor dining table as well. Sea views are dominant here as well through the large windows and French doors leading onto the pool terrace.
The master bedroom and a guest bedroom share the spaces of the upper floor while two further guest bedrooms are located on a lower level. All four bedrooms enjoy views of the sea and are decorated according to the overall theme of Esperida with great use of white combined with a few colored touches.
The property offers a separate studio with access from the pool terrace, as well as a comfortable detached guesthouse, featuring a generous double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a kitchenette.
A fresh atmosphere and unforgettable views are key ingredients to the full appreciation of Esperida for guests who seek an idyllic setting within brief distance from the vibrant Chora of Mykonos.
- The villa faces west granting panoramic views of the sunset over the Aegean sea and the islands of Delos and Rhenia, while its southwestern position on the island provides easy access to the island’s Chora and the nearby beaches of Agios Ioannis and Ornos.
- The kitchen was designed in a discrete position to the side of the living room and features Miele appliances throughout.
- Indoor and outdoor comfortable dining areas
Elegant villa in Aleomandra, Greece with outdoor infinity pool and amazing views over the ocean Location and other villas and tours nearby
Elegant villa in Aleomandra, Greece with outdoor infinity pool and amazing views over the ocean is one of our
Greece Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Greece Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Aleomandra, Mykonos, Greece
- Mykonos Town: 4 km
- Closest shop: 2 km
- Closest beach I: small beach below the villa
- Closest beach II: Ornos & Agios Ioannis 2 km
- Airport (JMK): 5 km
Activities / What to do there?
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing