This Villa enjoys a breathtaking sea view and the possibility to experience the sea life at any hours of the day. Down through a convenient short footpath you reach the sea side, where you can choice a free rocks and sandy beach or pamper yourself with one of the most lovely, elegant and well served terrace beach. Furnished in a simple way but at the same time in elegant style, the main house, spread over two levels.
- This villa is part of beautiful waterfront property in typical Mediterranean style situated on the cliff and nearby the village.
- A perfect villa for those who wants a peaceful holiday.
It has a fully equipped kitchen with dining area.
Argentario Beachfront Rental - Villa Elizabeth Location and other villas and tours nearby
Argentario Beachfront Rental - Villa Elizabeth is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Porto Ercole is a delightful seaside town located on the Argentario promontory opposite the Tuscan islands. Born as a village of fishermen, today its breathtaking setting attracts seaside enthusiasts from all over the world, rendering it one of italy’s prime yacht harbors.
Activities / What to do there?
- Walking along the waterfront one can enjoy a succession of bars and restaurants with sea view terraces, charming little stores, once fishermen’s storerooms, and men at work repairing boats and bringing in freshly caught fish.
- The Old Town overlooks the port and is enclosed in Medieval walls. Entering through the ancient town door, the Porta Senese, picturesque alleyways, squares and narrow staircases lead up the St. Erasmus Church, a splendid example of the Spanish Baroque architecture. From there one reaches the 16th century Spanish Fortresses of La Rocca, Forte Filippo and Forte Stella.
- These perfectly preserved military defense structures make for truly magical settings with breathtaking views over the Tyrrhenian sea’s limpid waters and beautiful Tuscan islands of Giannutri, Giglio….
- Last but not least, Porto Ercole is known to be the location of the mysterious death of the painter Michelangelo Merisi, known as Caravaggio, who disappeared in July 1610.
Accommodation & Layout
- This villa is composed of two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms with bathtub and shower, a spacious living room with French windows overlooking the terraces, from where you can admire a unique panorama of the Spanish forts and to the picturesque island below.
- Nearby the main house, immersed in to a native vegetation, meets a cozy dependence ideal for two couples, which consists of two double bedrooms with two shower bathrooms and a delicious small terrace fully equipped, perfect for sunbathing and guests relaxation, to make you live an unforgettable Tuscany holiday experience
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
What we can arrange for you
- Spa services
- Internet access
- Maid service
Near by tours and activities