Brittany seaside villa on a cliff-top above Doelan-sur-Mer, Villa du Phare is a beautifully refurbished Breton house in a stunning location with fabulous, uninterrupted views of the sea and the Isle de Groix. Close to this Brittany seaside villa the tiny harbour of Doelan-sur-Mer is one of the most picturesque along this coastline, which is known as the ' Cote Cornouaille'. The harbour has a lively 'Guinguette' (open-air summer café) on the water's edge where you can enjoy a pot of moules to the sounds of traditional music. Fresh fish and bread can also be bought in the port. For a great choice of shops and restaurants, take the scenic drive through the Foret de Carnoet into Clohars-Carnoet, or venture further to the charming market town of Quimperlé with its winding cobbled streets and half-timbered houses.
- The villa has uninterrupted views of the sea and the Isle de Groix.
- The heated indoor pool means you can swim whatever the weather, but on sunny days nearby Le Pouldu offers a choice of 3 golden sandy beaches.
The villa has a fully equipped kitchen available.
Brittany Seaside Pool Rental - Villa Du Phare Location and other villas and tours nearby
Brittany Seaside Pool Rental - Villa Du Phare is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
- This stretch of coastline around this Brittany seaside villa boasts 150km of coastal paths and 100km of mountain bike circuits.
- There are many beautiful ports and historical sites to visit; from the walled city of Concarneau, the third largest fishing port in France; Pont Aven, favoured town of Gauguin and known for its delicious, buttery biscuits; to the fashionable town of Lorient which hosts a Celtic festival every August which is not to be missed.
Accommodation & Layout
- Twin bedroom.
- Separate WC.
- Double bedroom (1.80m).
- Twin bedroom.
- Shower room, WC.
The villa also has a children's bunk bedroom (low sloping ceiling).
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 2 hours mid-week maid
- ADSL internet
- Table tennis
What we can arrange for you
Pets on request at €25 per week per pet, payable locally.
Terms & Conditions
- A refundable security deposit of €600 will be payable in cash upon arrival. This will be returned at the end of your stay less any damage caused, by agreement with the keyholder/local representative of the villa.
- A non-refundable holiday tax (Taxe de Sejour) of €0.71 per person per day will be charged at the end of your stay.
Near by tours and activities