This beautiful stone mill dating from the early 1800s has been tastefully renovated to form a charming holiday home in Provence. The interiors are very attractive, combining modern and traditional décor and with excellent facilities for a large group. On the ground floor you´ll find a large living room with sofas, a fireplace, television, DVD player and music system as well as French doors which open onto the dining terrace. Highly recommended for a large groupof multiple families.
- The gardens are very spacious, brilliant for families with children as there are huge open lawns for them to run around on safely and even a fun boules pitch.
- The splendid pool is in an enclosed garden with gated access making it extra safe. The pool is accompanied by sun loungers, a shady pergola and a pool house with a small WC and shower.
- Just by the house is an extensive terrace with dining furniture for a large group to enjoy long al fresco lunches and informal dinners. A barbecue is a nice addition.
You may prefer to dine indoors and for this there´s another very large room with a table seating up to 18 (+ high chairs). The kitchen is professional-style with a double range oven, hobs and all the other equipment you could want for self-catering.
Traditional Villa in Provence with Pool - Villa du Meunier Marius PR915 Location and other villas and tours nearby
Traditional Villa in Provence with Pool - Villa du Meunier Marius PR915 is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- The whole region is stunning with a diverse landscape of rolling hills and valleys, dense woodland, orchards, vineyards and wheat fields dotted with little ancient villages. Entraigues-sur-la Provence is conveniently just a mile away, a pretty village with winding narrow streets and a selection of shops and restaurants. However, you´ll want to visit the wonderful Avignon which can also be easily reached from the villa, 10 miles away on the TGV.
- The area is ideal for nature-lovers or those who enjoy an active holiday as the Luberon National Park has a large number of scenic routes which you can enjoy on foot, horseback or by bike.
Accommodation & Layout
- The first and second floors are arranged as various suites, ideal for 4 individual families or groups. The first floor has a family suite with a 4-poster bedroom, children´s bedroom with bunk beds and a bathroom, another family suite with a twin bedroom connecting to a double bedroom and shower room and a separate double/twin bedroom with an en suite.
- The second floor houses the other two family suites, the first with a double or twin bedroom and children´s room with 2 sofa beds and a bathroom and the second with another double bedroom, twin bedroom and bathroom. There is room for up to 18 at du Meunier Marius, ideally 10 adults and 8 children.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Microwave Oven
- Swimming Pool
- Wi-Fi Internet
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation fee over the total amount will be applied:
- From reservation to 60 days prior to arrival 35%
- From 59 days to 0 hours prior to arrival 100%
Near by tours and activities