This amazing villa is an attractive stone farmhouse in a rural setting amidst vineyards on the edge of the picturesque little village, Plan de la Tour. Guests staying at the villa will benefit from the peace and calm of its village location as well as its proximity to the coast and the Gulf of St. Tropez with all its excitement.It is simply but elegantly decorated with quality furnishings and facilities.
- A rural retreat perfect for a family after a relaxing holiday.
- The villa can comfortably sleep 6 and is the ideal solution for family holiday accommodation.
A smart dining room and a particularly spacious kitchen with excellent equipment for self-catering including a double American-style fridge-freezer, two ovens and sets of hobs. From here you can directly access the garden.
French Rental - Villa Douceur de Provence PR682 Location and other villas and tours nearby
French Rental - Villa Douceur de Provence PR682 is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Guests staying at the villa will benefit from the peace and calm of its village location as well as its proximity to the coast and the Gulf of St. Tropez with all its excitement.
- Plan de la Tour has plenty of shops to meet all your basic needs as well as a lively weekly market, cafés and restaurants. St.Tropez is a 20 minute drive away and there are excellent estates offering wine tasting also in the area.
- The village is surrounded by exquisite landscape of rolling hills, pine and oak forests and olive trees, a wonderful spot for countryside walks.
Accommodation & Layout
Upstairs are the first two bedrooms, the master bedroom with a small balcony. There is a bathroom and a separate WC on this level.
A children´s room with a set of bunk beds.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- The gardens open onto the vineyards, a splendid view and are very well kept filled with lots of trees, shrubs and flowers. Ample outdoor seating areas allow you to make the most of this natural haven. Finally, there is an enclosed pool (heated) area with sun loungers and sofas.
- There is a very comfortable living room with a television, DVD and CD player and traditional wooden beams and fireplace.
- A welcome addition is the pool house annex, stone built like the main building it would be ideal for an individual or couple seeking a little more independence or privacy. It has all its own facilities, shower room, living room, kitchenette, private terrace and a double bedroom. All the bedrooms are fitted with air-conditioning.
Terms & Conditions
Cancelation Policy conditions
Cancellation fee over the total amount will be applied:
from reservation to 60 days prior to arrival 35%
from 59 days to 0 hours prior to arrival 100%
Near by tours and activities