This Tuscany Villa is a truly breathtaking property.
Broad and strong, it embodies the surrounding land taking the shape of an exceptional accommodation. The references in the architecture, coloring and appointments are numerous; Giotto, villas of Michelangelo, colors of the Crete Senesi through every season, rusted vases, and changing wildflowers from the surrounding wheat fields. Despite the grounding in history and tradition, the talented owners live very much in the present. Each detail reflects absolutely a modern design sensibility and an unwillingness to sacrifice convenience or comfort to outmoded ideas of living. Everything about the house is designed for ease of use, for flexibility of need and for the complete enjoyment of place.
All ensuite accommodation well-suited to groups of friends or families. Stunning heated pool, hot tub,
alfresco dining with pizza oven.
• Expansive front lawn, perfect for playing and
• Heated infinity pool (20 x 4 meters) with Jetstream
and vanishing edge.
• Sun beds and lounge chairs placed strategically
around the pool.
• Lower terrace with vegetable garden.
• Private hot tub with jets.
• Outdoor living room with casual seating and
• Outdoor dining terrace; pizza oven.
• Outdoor fireplace/grill and sink.ç
Entrance hall to corridor with three doorways to
outdoor living and dining rooms. Staircase to first
• Laundry room (washing machine and dryer).
• Living room with working fireplace and seating for
16. Desk and bookshelves with flat-screen TV with
satellite and DVD, VCR, CD player. Double doors
open to lawn and dining terrace.
• Dining room with built-in buffet comfortably seats
houseful. Open doorways to kitchen. Double doors
open to driveway.
• Kitchen accommodates up to eight people. Double
door opens to front drive.
• Guest bathroom.
• Empire bedroom: Double bedroom (queen) with
ensuite bath (open shower stall).
• External bedroom: Double bedroom (twin beds
cannot combine) with ensuite bath (tub with wallmounted
shower, curtain). Private entrance to
alfresco living room.
Landing at top of stairs with long corridor.
• Master bedroom suite (king) with vestibule opening
to bedroom with walk-in closet and working fireplace.
Divided ensuite bath with shower room (hip-tub,
wall-mounted shower, no curtain) and separate W.C.
• Lofted bedroom suite: Sitting room with pullout
couch (full) and TV with satellite, DVD, VCR. Open
stairs lead to loft with double bed (full), plus twins
(can combine) on rollers. Ensuite bath (open shower,
no curtain). Ideal for children, a couple preferring to
be near their child, or a nanny with children.
• North bedroom: Double bedroom (queen) with
walk-in closet and ensuite bath (tub with wallmounted
shower, no curtain).
• Corner bedroom: Double bedroom (queen) with
ensuite bath (small tub with wall-mounted shower,
high sides, no curtain).
• Tower Bedroom: Double bedroom (twins cannot
combine) with ensuite bath (tub with wall-mounted
shower, high sides, no curtain).
• Amiati bedroom: Second master suite (king) with
divided bath (tub with wall-mounted shower, separate
Monticchiello, Montepulciano, San Quirico 15-20 minutes
• San Casciano (spa), Chiusi (supermarket, highway, train)
• Siena, Orvieto, Arezzo 45 minutes - 1 hour
• Florence 1 3/4 hours
• Rome 2 hours
• Florence Airport 2 1/4 hours
• Rome Airport 2 3/4 hours
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.