Villa des Chataigniers is a meticulously restored and modernised farmhouse close to the attractive village of La Garde Freinet. Built in 1650 as an olive farm and winery, the house is surrounded by the beautiful national park of the Maures mountains. The covered outdoor terraces, along with the integrated entertainment system in the living areas, will ensure that everyone can find somewhere to relax comfortably. And if you like to eat out, there are some good restaurants to choose from nearby, and others slightly further afield in the hilltop village of Grimaud and St Tropez. The French Riviera beaches are also easily accessible by car: the sandy Grimaud-Cogolin beach is just 15 miles away, and there are some great restaurants on the beach itself.
- With its private and tranquil location in the wooded hills just outside La Garde Freinet, and its stunning views of unspoilt countryside, this villa makes a fantastic holiday base.
- Not only do you have the heated pool and your own private all-weather tennis court, but the comfortable open-plan layout of the villa and its extensive grounds lend themselves perfectly to easy outdoor summer living.
The villa has a dining area with a kitchen.
St Tropez Tennis Villa with Pool - Villa des Chataigniers Location and other villas and tours nearby
St Tropez Tennis Villa with Pool - Villa des Chataigniers is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- As you are within the national park, you can access plenty of walking and hiking trails direct from your door. The local village is an enjoyable 90 minute hike away from this St Tropez tennis villa with heated pool: you are bound to appreciate a well-earned drink in one of the pavement cafés when you get there!
- There is mountain-biking locally, as well as karting and horse-riding about 25 minutes away. For days out, you might like to visit Aix en Provence, but you may prefer to spend time in St Tropez which, despite its fame, has retained its character and charm. It is still a small French harbour town, albeit one with great quayside cafés, restaurants, galleries and shops: don’t miss the lively market on Place des Lices on Tuesday and Saturday mornings!
Accommodation & Layout
- Double bedroom (1.6m), ensuite bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, WC
- Double bedroom (1.4m), ensuite bathroom with bath, WC
- Twin bedroom (2 x 0.9m), ensuite shower room, WC
Annex (external access only)
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Midweek maid (2 hours)
- Pool towels
- WiFi internet
- Use of tennis court and tennis ball machine
What we can arrange for you
- Extra maid service at €20 per hour
- Pool heating at €200 per week
- Winter heating €200 per week
Near by tours and activities