Surrounded by stunning countryside and mountains, and boasting breathtaking panoramic views, Villa dell'Orologio is the place to stay when you are ready to take a break from the hustle and bustle of modern life. This luxury villa has been rebuilt in recent years on the ruins of a medieval tower. Strategically positioned at the top of a hill overlooking the Tezio valley, nature reserve, golf course and the local castle, it enjoys views that have changed little since the twelfth century. You can enjoy the scenery from the villa, the terrace and grounds, as well as from your roof terrace. To add to the pleasure of staying at this Italy villa with pool and views Umbria, there is an excellent restaurant called Il Caldero just three minutes drive from Villa dell'Orologio.
You can recharge your batteries here, relaxing by the infinity pool or maybe playing a round of golf at the Antognolla course next to the villa, before heading out to explore some of the delightful citte d'arte which are so accessible from this villa near Perugia.
The villa has a fully equipped kitchen available.
Umbrian Villa with Pool and Countryside Views - Villa dell'Orologio Location and other villas and tours nearby
Umbrian Villa with Pool and Countryside Views - Villa dell'Orologio is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
San Giovanni del Pantano
Activities / What to do there?
- For day trips there is plenty of choice - Umbria's wonderful capital city Perugia is close at hand, and the charming hilltop town of Assisi is less than twenty miles away.
- Lake Trasimeno is nearby if you enjoy watersports and boat trips: you may want to linger awhile in the pretty town of Passignano sul Trasimeno, where you will find pavement cafés, shops and restaurants.
Accommodation & Layout
- Double bedroom with three French doors to the grounds and ensuite bathroom.
- Double bedroom with ensuite shower room and open-sided stairs up to roof terrace, with views.
On the first floor of this rental there is a children's bedroom with two bunk beds and ensuite shower room, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Maid service 2 hours per day Mon-Sat
- WiFi internet
- Air conditioning
What we can arrange for you
- Extra maid service
- Chef/cook services
- Pool heating €150 per week (June/July)/ €200 (May/September)
- Winter heating €150 per week
- Cookery classes
- Wine tasting
Near by tours and activities