Villa Delfines is in the beautiful beachfront development of Villa del Mar, a beacon among the desirable areas in Los Cabos. The patio doors open to welcome the cool sea breeze and the sound of crashing waves. On the main level you will find a second suite with a king bed, private bathroom and adjacent den with television a sleeper sofa. The third suite has a queen bed and a private bath.
Downstairs are two additional bedrooms, one with a king bed, and the other with a two full beds. All the rooms are spacious and modern, with nice artistic touches and accents. Outside, there's that endless ocean view, which you can enjoy from the appealing pool, with its swim-up bar, or around the fire pit. The wet bar on the upstairs terrace is sure to please as well.
- This state of the art rentas has a Swimming pool w/swim up bar.
- The villa measures up to its surroundings: The upper floor comes with a panoramic view of the Sea of Cortez.
- The house's entertainment includes a pool table.
There is a gourmet kitchen with every appliance and amenity available in the rental.
Beachfront Pool Rental in Mexico - Villa Delfines Location and other villas and tours nearby
Beachfront Pool Rental in Mexico - Villa Delfines is one of our
Mexico Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Mexico Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Cabo San Lucas,
San Jose Del Cabo
Activities / What to do there?
- The surrounding neighborhood is noted for high-end recreational activities, with world-class golf as its focal point.
- The centerpieces of the nearby 2,800-acre gated Cabo Real community are the classically designed Robert Trent Jones II championship course and the Jack Nicklaus-designed El Dorado course. So come out to Villa Delfines, and get a memorable taste of what fine Los Cabos living is all about.
Accommodation & Layout
The rental has 5 Bedrooms/5 Bathrooms + 2 half baths
- Master Suite: Located on top floor, King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath w/double shower and steam bath
- Second Suite: Located on main floor, King bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath
- Third Suite: Located on main floor, Queen bed, ocean view, balcony/terrace, private bath
- Fourth Suite: Located on lower level, King bed, private bath
- Fifth Suite: Located on lower level, 2 Full beds, private bath
- Full sofa bed in Den/Study
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Maid Service: Monday - Saturday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
- Swimming pool w/swim up bar
- Jacuzzi for 8
- Fire pit
- Patio dining
- Lounge chairs
- Outdoor shower
- Gas BBQ
- Water purification system
- Satellite television
- DVD/CD Player
- Internet access
- In-house safe or lock box
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Vaulted ceilings
- Pool table
What we can arrange for you
- Wouldn't it be nice to arrive at your villa and find the kitchen already stocked with your choice of food and beverages? That's just one of the many special services we can provide. We'll also arrange for chef, spa, and wedding planning services, butlers, entertainment for your special events, flowers, cribs, mobile phone rentals, and other amenities--whatever you need for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
- Villa Delfines can accommodate wedding parties/events of up to 60 guests (sit down or standing). Rate is on sliding scale, please call or email for rates.
Near by tours and activities