Book a super exclusive retreat in the very heart of Rome: this noble neoclassic villa is just few minutes walk from Trevi Fountain. Located in one of the most gorgeous areas of the Eternal City, Villa degli Arazzi with its 12 luxury bedrooms and suites, is the ideal place to stay in Rome, whether you are on a city trip with a group of friends, on a business trip or planning a family reunion in Italy.
Quiet and exclusive, Villa degli Arazzi has maintained the irresistable charm of the neoclassic era. Nobility, quality, discretion, style and attention to detail are essential hallmarks of this holiday villa in Rome, which is all about making you feel at home and offering maximum privacy. The professional staff will make your satisfaction their absolute priority and do their utmostbest to guarantee this at all times.
Luxurious antiquity meets top-notch modernity in this very exceptional Rome villa rental: all of the rooms are fully equipped with the latest technology in order to satisfy all selective guests' needs. The sophisticated and elegant interiors, intimate spa and gym, secluded gardens, fully stocked honor bar and personal chef make guests experience how aristocrats used to live.
Villa degli Arazzi is situated in a fascinating neighbourhood on one of the oldest hills on which the ancient Rome was built: just steps from the Piazza del Quirinale, and only a five-minute walk from the Trevi Fountain, which became world famous after the film La Dolce Vita by Marcello Mastroianni.
Guests at Villa degli Arazzi can enjoy the benefits of an authentic Italian garden straight in the city centre. In this green oasis, in the warm season, you can read a book or have a drink under the elegant gazebo, lulled by the sound of the fountains. A pleasant and exclusive summer drawing room in the shade of the gazebo, the gardens of Villa degli Arazzi provide the right amount of privacy for those looking for peace and quiet.
The meeting rooms and dining rooms for 24 guests are the perfect backdrop for social and business dinners offering privacy and discretion, as well as a garden where you can organize elegant business meetings. On top of that you can also take advantage of the 24-hour reception, internet, fax, daily newspapers, tourist information and reservations for personalized guided visits , transfers, a laundry service, access to the energy bar and much more.
No less than 12 exclusive suites are awating you at Villa degli Arazzi. Enjoy the breathtaking luxury of the following guest rooms of this rental:
- 2 Grand Deluxe Suites
- 4 Prestige Deluxe Double Rooms
- 1 Deluxe Junior Suite
- 4 Romantic Rooms
- 1 Executive Grand Suite
- King sized double or twin beds
- Finest embroidered bed Linen
- Cashmere thrown
- Anti-allergic mattress and pillows
- 12 Luxurious marble bathrooms
- Bath gown and slippers
- Bath courtesy set
The twelve sumptuous accommodation solutions range from the Romantic Rooms to the Grand Deluxe Suites that provide spacious rooms of absolute elegance and functionality
for guests of Villa degli Arazzi with exclusive needs for their stay in Rome. Each room is unique in its sophisticated décor with handmade pure linen sheets.
Large marble bathrooms, original paintings and furniture all illustrate the attention to detail and luxury which guests will enjoy. The Villa’s rooms also provide every modern comfort, such as an independent air conditioning system
, plasma TV with a large selection of international cable channels, high-speed internet access and a PC available upon request.
There is a complimentary mini-bar
with a personal care kit, made of totally natural products based on cashmere goats’ milk. The Villa also has a sophisticated EnergyCleaner system which purifies the energy field. WELLNESS
Get away from it all on your Rome holiday in the Wellness & Energy House Health Centre
. This brand new wellness center, purified by a cleanergy system, is a harmonious and energy-cleansing space where you can detoxify and regenerate. Wellness therapies include energo-vibrational therapy
, cranio-sacral massage, "floating" in the purified water praised for its highly beneficial effects and a hammam. You can also work out in the modern fitness room. All the treatments offered at the Energy Bar are aimed at the achievement of an optimal balance between harmony and vitality.
- Turkish bath
- Subtle energy therapy
- Several beauty treatments
- Fitness room
- Massage treatments
- Hairdresser available after treatments (on request)
ADDITIONAL PRICE INFORMATION
- Sumptuous Furniture
- Antique drawings, maps, portraits and old prints
- Sitting area or separate living room
- Wellness and gym center
- Plasma Flat screen TV 42inc.
- Direct dual telephone set (1 cordless + 1 on bedside table)
- Satellite TV and musical channels
- Air conditioning independently controlled
- Internet ADSL dedicated modem access
- Private Safe
- Complimentary Mini-bar
- Welcome present
- Non-smoking rooms and –suites available
- PC laptop on request
- Business services
- Car rental, transfers
- Guided tours service
- Ticket reservation service
- Daily newspaper in the room
- Laundry service
Rates include accommodation, rich homemade buffet breakfast, minibar in the room, Honor Bar in the Sala degli Arazzi, newspaper copy, access to the on-site gym and hammam, a relax treatment for each gueset in the on-site Energy Bar, taxes and services. LOCATION/WHAT TO DO
- Overlooking the piazza is the Quirinal Palace, the 17th century residence of the President of the Italian Republic and the former residence of the Pope.
- Nearby Villa degli Arazzi you will also find two gems of Baroque architecture in Rome: Bernini's Chiesa di Sant'Andrea al Quirinale and Borromini's masterpiece, San Carlo alle Quattro Fontane.
- The Villa is also in the heart of Rome's shopping district: Via del Corso and Via Condotti, with their store windows and showrooms full of Italian and international designer labels (Bulgari, Valentino, Ferragamo, Cartier, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, etc.), are just minutes away.
- A fifteen minute walk from Villa degli Arazzi brings you to the ancient Rome of the Via dei Fori Imperiali. There you can admire the fascinating, centuries-old vestiges of the Forums and of the Colosseum, the imposing amphitheater, symbol of the Eternal City.
- Politicians and business men and women who choose to stay at Villa degli Arazzi are only a few minutes away from the Viminale (offices of the Ministry of the Interior), the Ministry of Defence, the Constitutional Court, the Bank of Italy, and many other public offices, consulates, and companies of international significance.
- Ciampino International Airport: 35 kilometres approx.
- Fiumicino International Airport “Leonardo da Vinci”: 35 kilometres approx.
- Via Veneto: 500 mt. approx.
- Quirinale Palace: 100 mt. approx.
- Fontana di Trevi: 500 mt. approx.
- Piazza Venezia: 500 mt. approx.
- Colosseum and Forum Romanum: 800 mt. approx.
Ultra Exclusive Luxury in Rome Center near Trevi - Villa degli Arazzi Location and other villas and tours nearby
Ultra Exclusive Luxury in Rome Center near Trevi - Villa degli Arazzi is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Relaxing & Wellness