Formerly the country residence of a French colonel, Villa Damali is an elegant, fully staffed villa set in exquisite walled gardens surrounded by olive groves and farmland, and enjoys spectacular views of the mountains from its terraces. This villa represents a very successful fusion of Moroccan and Mediterranean-style living. Traditional building and decoration techniques are used to great effect, with Tadelakt plasterwork and Zeliges tiling contributing to the luxurious atmosphere. The roof terrace is one of several particularly pleasant places to relax, furnished as it is in a traditional Moorish style, and ideal for convivial dining under the stars.
This exceptional villa is available for groups of 12, 8, 6 or 4 people and comes fully staffed and fully catered: this includes continental or English breakfast, a two-course lunch or a picnic, tea with home-made biscuits, a three-course dinner (European or Moroccan cuisine) and all the soft drinks and water that you require.
- The discreet and helpful staff will respect your privacy and do their utmost to ensure that everyone in the party enjoys a relaxing holiday a this Marrakech luxury villa with heated pool.
- Threre is a private tennis court – full sized clay court suitable for professional and knock-about use.
The villa is fully catered: this includes continental or English breakfast, a two-course lunch or a picnic, tea with home-made biscuits, a three-course dinner (European or Moroccan cuisine) and all the soft drinks and water that you require. Please note the kitchen is not for clients' general use.
Marrakech Private Tennis Court and Pool Rental - Villa Damali Location and other villas and tours nearby
Marrakech Private Tennis Court and Pool Rental - Villa Damali is one of our
Morocco Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Morocco Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
- Marrakech is known as " the Red City" or Al Hamra, and its focal point is the famous Jemaa al Fna square and Koutoubia minaret. It has a labyrinthine medina (old city) and colourful, exotic bazaars.
- The square really starts to come alive in the late afternoon and evening, when snake charmers, musicians, food tents and jugglers will keep you entertained and fascinated for hours.
Accommodation & Layout
All rooms are on ground floor level (and suitable for wheelchair users)
- Double/twin bedroom (1.8m or 2 x 0.9m), ensuite bathroom with WC; air conditioning, door to terrace and pool area.
- Double bedroom (1.6m), ensuite shower room with WC; air conditioning.
- Double bedroom (1.6m), fireplace, ensuite dressing room, ensuite shower room with separate WC; air conditioning, door to garden and pool area.
- Double/twin bedroom (1.8m or 2 x 0.9m), fireplace, ensuite bathroom with separate WC; air conditioning.
- Double bedroom (1.6m) with air conditioning & view over garden.
- Twin bedroom (2 x 0.9m) with air conditioning.
- Separate shower room, WC.
- Changing room and twin bedroom (2 x 0.9m) with overhead fan - for an afternoon siesta!
- Ensuite shower room, separate WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Fully staffed/catered villa (concierge/butler speaks English & French)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch or picnic, tea, dinner, soft drinks - please enquire for full details)
- Daily maid service (7 hours per day)
- ADSL internet
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Pool towels
- Laundry service
- Airport transfers
- Use of tennis racquets & balls
What we can arrange for you
- Pool heating £350 per week
- Car hire
- Moroccan wines (from 70 dirham per bottle)
Near by tours and activities