The interiors are similarly grand but not imposing in the slightest but rather have a very welcoming atmosphere. They have been decorated down to the finest details with mostly antique furniture in harmony with the magnificent original features such as the fireplaces, brick, and vaulted, coffered and beamed ceilings, all lending a traditional charm.
You´ll also find various reception rooms including a smart dining room and double living room with fireplaces, another living room with a piano and a billiards room.
- The villa itself has a gorgeous private garden of over a hectare including lawns, pretty terraces, a large (6x12m) swimming pool and tennis court for guests´ exclusive use. The perfect setting for idling away the days in the sunshine and resting from your sightseeing.
- Villa d´Oro is truly a splendid property, ideal for all ages, seasons and occasions, from weddings and professional meetings to very special large group holidays.
Accommodation & Layout
- The ground floor is completed by a twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and two guest WCs.
- The first floor has eight bedrooms, one an en suite double with a balcony, 4 en suite twin rooms another double room with a private bathroom and an inter-connecting double and single room which share a bathroom.
- There are 2 apartments on the second floor which can be used on request and accommodate another 9 and 7 guests respectively bringing Villa d´Oro´s capacity from 19 up to 32 in total. Please note that one was the former staff quarters and is not of the same grandeur as the rest of the property.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Burglar alarm
- Independent heating system
- Satellite television
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Also included is daily cleaning Monday-Friday.
Luxurious Family Pool Rental in Tuscany - Villa D'Oro Location and other villas and tours nearby
Activities / What to do there?
- There are three small private lakes where you can fish too and tours of the cellars and traditional olive mill as well as tastings can be organized.
- The villa, although rural and completely private is only 1km from the local towns of Bucine and Mercatale Valdarno where you´ll find plenty of excellent restaurants. It also makes a brilliant base from which to explore the wider region of Tuscany being just 40km from Siena, 30km from Arezzo and 50km from Florence. The nearby train station offers a direct service to Florence.
Terms & Conditions
From reservation to 60 days prior to arrival 30%
From 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival 50%
From 29 days to 0 hours prior to arrival 100%