Immersed in a garden of 2000 sq. m. surrounded by spacious porches and terraces. Through an elegant brick staircase, you get to the large living room on the ground floor, furnished in an elegant, practical, and in true Tuscan style with exposed beams. The living room is characterized by large windows with stunning sea views and direct access to the surrounding garden equipped with wide porches and gazebos equipped with sofas, large barbecue and beautiful and elegant tables, ideal for outdoor dining , party games and perfect for enjoy your Tuscan Holiday with groups of friends.
- Beautiful villa with private pool in a dominant position on the hill top of Ansedonia.
- Perfect holiday rental with stunning sea view off Argentario Peninsula.
It has a fully equipped kitchen with dining area.
Ansedonia Seafront Rental - Villa Contessa Location and other villas and tours nearby
Ansedonia Seafront Rental - Villa Contessa is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Ansedonia is a modern seaside resort on the Tuscany coast, that rises from the ashes of the ancient town of Cosa founded by the Romans in 273 BC
- The name derives, according to some, from the oldest Cusi Cusia or on a small Etruscan town which was located where today stands Orbetello.
- At the foot of the promontory on which stood the city was built the city's port: Portus Cosanus behind The Landing harbor there was a large coastal lagoon is now the Lake Burano.
Activities / What to do there?
- Today you can visit the archaeological site with ruins.
- The promontory of Ansedonia overlooking the bay of Porto Ercole and bordered to the north Feniglia wonderful sandy beach, to the south coast with sandy beach called Ultima Spiaggia nearby Capalbio, always hangout Italian and International’ Jet 'S Set.
- Porto Ercole is a charming resort situated on the Argentario promontory facing the Tuscan islands. Born as a fishing village, today its breathtaking views
Accommodation & Layout
- Sleeping area with three bedrooms, one master double room, one with two bunk beds and the other with three single beds.
- At guests disposal on this floor, they have two bathrooms, one shower and one with bath. The first floor feature with five more bedrooms, three doubles and two singles with four bathrooms, three with shower and one with a bath.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Air conditioning
What we can arrange for you
- Internet access
Near by tours and activities