Villa Celli is located on the outskirts of the medieval village of Montelopio, in a lush, verdant landscape dotted with olive groves, vines and sunflowers. Dating from the 18th century, this former farmhouse has been restored with great attention to detail. Original features such as the terracotta floor tiles, chestnut wood beams and stone walls provide a most welcoming environment. A former dovecote now provides a tower feature at the top of the house which affords a 360-degree view of the surrounding landscape.
- There are spacious grounds with private 15m x 5m salt water pool with hydromassage and toddlers paddling area to one end (Roman step entry, depth 0.40m/1ft to 1.5m/5ft).
- The Outdoor dining pergola is perfect for having family meals and spending some quality time together.
The villa has a fully equipped kitchen available.
San Gimignano Pool Rental - Villa Celli Location and other villas and tours nearby
San Gimignano Pool Rental - Villa Celli is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
This area is rich in history, art and culture. Volterra, Certaldo, hometown of the great poet Boccaccio, Siena and Florence all make for interesting days out; even the journey to these wonderful old towns through this beautiful landscape will be a pleasure!
Accommodation & Layout
- Double/twin bedroom, ensuite walk-in shower room, WC.
- Two ensuite double/twin bedrooms.
- Double bedroom (an extra single bed can be added on request, suitable for children)
- All bedrooms have TV, adjustable air conditioning, underfloor heating, central sound system, open fireplaces and safe.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Air conditioning
What we can arrange for you
- WiFi internet € 15 per booking
- Air-conditioning or winter heating €300 per week
- Maid service on request
- 3 extra single beds on request
Near by tours and activities